Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Currambine Market Place expansion

Currambine Market Place expansion

Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:00 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Currambine Market Place expansion

http://www.wabusinessnews.com.au/en-...tplace-for-50m

"The joint venture will collaborate with Woolworths to rework elements of the existing centre and develop the surplus 2.5 hectares of development land to substantially improve and create a fully integrated retail offer."

The good news - we are going to get a Dan Murphys up here.

The bad news - more cars for my wife to drive into
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:03 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Currambine Market Place expansion

Originally Posted by worzel

"The joint venture will collaborate with Woolworths to rework elements of the existing centre and develop the surplus 2.5 hectares of development land to substantially improve and create a fully integrated retail offer."

should be a talking point at yours on saturday
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:09 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
should be a talking point at yours on saturday
We managed to make a whole hour of it (everyone's crash history not just Sam's) at the last barbie we went to
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Sorry Worzel,

Im being blonde again, whats Dan Murphys ??

Amanda
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:55 am
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by flowergal
Sorry Worzel,

Im being blonde again, whats Dan Murphys ??

Amanda
Its a bottle shop chain - they are huge over east but their Westminster store that opened recently was the first in WA. It is massive apparently and has a big range. They beat everyone else's prices and I am told they took $1M in takings the weekend they opened from just one store!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:58 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Its a bottle shop chain - they are huge over east but their Westminster store that opened recently was the first in WA. It is massive apparently and has a big range. They beat everyone else's prices and I am told they took $1M in takings the weekend they opened from just one store!
I've just been there, it's great. I bought 12 bottles of Yellowglen bubbly for $90
Old Feb 6th 2008, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

ooooooooooo I can see us being regulars there then

Amanda