Cup Final

Old May 7th 2004, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough
Default Cup Final

Whats anyone doing for the Cup Final?

Should be a good laugh if nothing else, though I might point out that the last 2 teams to be ranked so far out of the betting as Millwall both won!

Wimbledon and Sunderland way back in '73
Old May 7th 2004, 7:04 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cup Final

Originally posted by RichS
Whats anyone doing for the Cup Final?

Should be a good laugh if nothing else, though I might point out that the last 2 teams to be ranked so far out of the betting as Millwall both won!

Wimbledon and Sunderland way back in '73
Cup finals not till September !!!
Old May 7th 2004, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

Nope its in 3 weeks.

If you can name me the sporting event that is called the "CUP FINAL" and is held in September then I'll bow to your rapier like wit. I suspect you can't.
Old May 7th 2004, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

Originally posted by RichS
Nope its in 3 weeks.

If you can name me the sporting event that is called the "CUP FINAL" and is held in September then I'll bow to your rapier like wit. I suspect you can't.
Oh how I'd laugh if the Mancs were sent back to Trafford with their tails between their legs.........
We can but hope...