Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Crown shippers been,gone & taken the lot

Crown shippers been,gone & taken the lot

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road
Smile Crown shippers been,gone & taken the lot

hi there,
well crown have just been and now its just us 2 left in the flat with our backpacks. crown were very good, 2 funny young men came in a massive lorry and packed all our things. the flat is empty and its a great feeling. we fly out to oz next sunday and cant wait. a busy weekend out with friends, leave the flat on wednesday, then bf and i go our separate ways for a few days with our families till we fly out from manchester on may 1st. said a goodbye to all our things in the lorry and got loads of photos of the shippers, the lorry etc. the packers think we are barmy, they r not wrong. anyway, we r just on this laptop till monday when bf has to give it back to work, then we r offline till next weekend. will post 1 last message next saturday the night b4 we go.
cheers for now-good service from crown so far-will keep my final verdict till we get it all back in sydney in about 3 months
cheers
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:05 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crown shippers been,gone & taken the lot

Originally Posted by threlly
hi there,
well crown have just been and now its just us 2 left in the flat with our backpacks. crown were very good, 2 funny young men came in a massive lorry and packed all our things. the flat is empty and its a great feeling. we fly out to oz next sunday and cant wait. a busy weekend out with friends, leave the flat on wednesday, then bf and i go our separate ways for a few days with our families till we fly out from manchester on may 1st. said a goodbye to all our things in the lorry and got loads of photos of the shippers, the lorry etc. the packers think we are barmy, they r not wrong. anyway, we r just on this laptop till monday when bf has to give it back to work, then we r offline till next weekend. will post 1 last message next saturday the night b4 we go.
cheers for now-good service from crown so far-will keep my final verdict till we get it all back in sydney in about 3 months
cheers
Hoi! you forgot all my stuff. Oh well better organise that myself. Just can't rely on some people

Have a great flight, and make sure you delete everything off the laptop or they might see just how much time has been wasted on expats
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: Crown shippers been,gone & taken the lot

Originally Posted by threlly
hi there,
cheers
It's all still pretty fresh in our heads even though Crown took our stuff in Jan. (we wanted it reasonably quickly after we arrived mid-March). Exciting and nervous days. We did exactly the same thing, bf came down to my folks for family do, then went off to his folks for the weekend, and we met up at the airport to fly out.
It's very emotional, but we both felt a lot better than we thought we would. Enjoy!