British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Crown removals been and gone-superb! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/crown-removals-been-gone-superb-446751/)

belleandscone May 2nd 2007 3:53 pm

Crown removals been and gone-superb!

Well the packers arrived this morning - Crown relocations from Livingston. 3 guys, worked like trojans. They were supposed to come back tomorrow to finish up but got it all done and loaded today, can't fault them at all, lovely guys, they only stopped for cups of tea and egg rolls and bacon rolls. So a big thumbs up from us. No we have bugger all to sit on till we move out on Friday:lol:
Clairex

premkit May 2nd 2007 4:08 pm

Re: Crown removals been and gone-superb!

did you pre pack anything? or left it all to crown.

thinking of loading myself, but might be to stressful if it is on the clock.
did they load straight to the container? or take it all in boxes away.

belleandscone May 2nd 2007 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by premkit (Post 4728712)
did you pre pack anything? or left it all to crown.

thinking of loading myself, but might be to stressful if it is on the clock.
did they load straight to the container? or take it all in boxes away.

We didnt prepack anything, they didnt load it on to the container as we are sharing a container, they came in an 18t removing lorry and took at the boxes back to their depot up the road, they were very quick and methodical and would definatley recommend getting someone in, I have moved house 3 times over the last 7 years and this has been the easiest by a long shot.
Clairex:D

premkit May 2nd 2007 10:11 pm

thanks claire, good luck, hope it all goes well for you.

ray + val

grahampaula May 2nd 2007 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by belleandscone (Post 4728637)
Well the packers arrived this morning - Crown relocations from Livingston. 3 guys, worked like trojans. They were supposed to come back tomorrow to finish up but got it all done and loaded today, can't fault them at all, lovely guys, they only stopped for cups of tea and egg rolls and bacon rolls. So a big thumbs up from us. No we have bugger all to sit on till we move out on Friday:lol:
Clairex

Hi glad everything went smooth for you we are using crown and also going to brisbane . good luck all the way to you .:thumbup:

sheli0508 May 4th 2007 9:09 am

Hi we are using Crown too - although I have asked for a few boxes prior to the move. We've always moved ourselves before and didn't really fancy anyone packing my not so small smalls....

any feedback greatly appreciated.

Shelley:thumbup:

Nomore May 4th 2007 9:17 am

Clairex

We used Crown and they nicked half our stuff:frown:

sheli0508 May 4th 2007 9:25 am

Originally Posted by paulrachel (Post 4736340)
We used Crown and they nicked half our stuff:frown:

how did you go on... did the replace everything

Mrs JFW May 4th 2007 5:53 pm

Hope all goes well Claire! :)

Jackie x

CathnPaul May 4th 2007 9:53 pm

Clairex

we have crown coming in on the 14th May, so brings a lot of reassurance. we are thining out...we are also sharing a container. cheers for the post