Wikiposts

Crown Removals

Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crown Removals

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
No, I never heard about the kitchen maybe he liked you better than me lol
so when are you planning on going and do you have children ? I notice you too are looking at the Gold Coast
We have 2 children and cannot wait !!!!
Jane xx

We are hoping to go end of the year/early 07. We have 3 children so lots of toys and DVD's to pack. When are you going and do you know where abouts in the Gold coast. We are hoping Mudgeeraba/Robina.

Stacey xx
Old Apr 21st 2006, 1:36 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

I would do a search on Crown - some of us have had not the best experiences with them during the move.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 7:30 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
We are hoping to go end of the year/early 07. We have 3 children so lots of toys and DVD's to pack. When are you going and do you know where abouts in the Gold coast. We are hoping Mudgeeraba/Robina.

Stacey xx
Hi Stacey,

We will be looking around that area too however we also will be looking on Sunshine coast too...... who knows where we will end up
been sorting all our clothes and bits out today so getting slightly organized !!!
We should try and keep in touch.... who knows we may end up in the same area !!!
Jane xx
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Stacey,

We will be looking around that area too however we also will be looking on Sunshine coast too...... who knows where we will end up
been sorting all our clothes and bits out today so getting slightly organized !!!
We should try and keep in touch.... who knows we may end up in the same area !!!
Jane xx
Hi Jane i would like that. will you be going on any of the meet ups when you get over there. Thank you for your tips on the Gold Coast.

Stacey xx
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:43 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jane i would like that. will you be going on any of the meet ups when you get over there. Thank you for your tips on the Gold Coast.

Stacey xx
Definately, I have done a few meets here @Northampton and they have gone really well so will definately meet up with others too.
I am sooooooo excited about going too..... I am having doubts about Crown now ... coz of what has been said on here .... what about you ?? If you choose them ... what will be your reasoning ??
Speak soon
Jane xx
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Definately, I have done a few meets here @Northampton and they have gone really well so will definately meet up with others too.
I am sooooooo excited about going too..... I am having doubts about Crown now ... coz of what has been said on here .... what about you ?? If you choose them ... what will be your reasoning ??
Speak soon
Jane xx
Hi Jane, i have looked back at all the past threads on removal companies and all of them have some kind of negative point to them, but Crown do have alot of positive feed back as well. We think we are going with Crown as i do like the idea of having them all through the process, i not sure about there insurance might take that out with some one else.

We are going on the West midland meet up in 2 weeks so looking forward to that.

Noticed you have reached a 1000 posts, sending k your way

Stacey xx

Last edited by stacey and jordan; Apr 23rd 2006 at 12:22 am.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 9:01 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Hi Jane, i have looked back at all the past threads on removal companies and all of them have some kind of negative point to them, but Crown do have alot of positive feed back as well. We think we are going with Crown as i do like the idea of having them all through the process, i not sure about there insurance might take that out with some one else.

We are going on the West midland meet up in 2 weeks so looking forward to that.

Noticed you have reached a 1000 posts, sending k your way

Stacey xx

Well done Stacey, I never even noticed !!!!
Yeh that Letton percival I think thats what they are called do a good deal and I believe crown use them too......
thanks for K, Will return the gesture !!!
Jane xxx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Well done Stacey, I never even noticed !!!!
Yeh that Letton percival I think thats what they are called do a good deal and I believe crown use them too......
thanks for K, Will return the gesture !!!
Jane xxx
Hi Jane you will have to let me know when you have decided. Thank you for the k

Stacey xx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

richard-elly has much to be proud ofrichard-elly has much to be proud ofrichard-elly has much to be proud ofrichard-elly has much to be proud ofrichard-elly has much to be proud ofrichard-elly has much to be proud ofrichard-elly has much to be proud ofrichard-elly has much to be proud ofrichard-elly has much to be proud ofrichard-elly has much to be proud ofrichard-elly has much to be proud of

Yes we used Crown and cannot fault them.....but my friend who has just emigrated and used Crown has just had a phone call from them to say that someone forgot to off load their container in melbourne and it is still on the ship heading for NZ!! Not sure how much blame you can put on Crown for that happening? And besides you will never get 100% positive feedback about any company. Things will go wrong from time to time. You just hope it won't be you. Personnally I was very impressed with them..they packed really well and kept us up to date on its progress and delivered when they said it would be.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

Daren is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, just received our quote for a four bed house from co.durham to perth.
£3970.This is for sole use of a 20 foot container,without insurance and up to four weeks free storage in the uk.
Is this good?as no other company has yet replied
Old Apr 26th 2006, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds brilliant compared to the quotes I got!

Originally Posted by Daren
Hi, just received our quote for a four bed house from co.durham to perth.
£3970.This is for sole use of a 20 foot container,without insurance and up to four weeks free storage in the uk.
Is this good?as no other company has yet replied
Old Jul 17th 2006, 11:07 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Anyone got a contact number for Crown in the Manchester area?
Old Jul 17th 2006, 11:35 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Anyone got a contact number for Crown in the Manchester area?
Hi there!

The contact details for the Manchester/Leeds area are:

Crown Worldwide Ltd.
7 Lockwood Court
Middleton Grove Road

Leeds
LS11 5TY

Tel: 0113 277 1000
Fax: 0113 277 6765
Email: [email protected]

A good person to speak to is the Office Manager Lesley.

Claire
x
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:08 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Hi there!
Thanks Claire. We exchanged last night and now it's done to the serious stuff!

Christine
Old Jul 18th 2006, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

We have had the same experience as others. We went with Crown in 1997 and came back with them. We did not have as much as a glass broken, men very helpful and friendly. So much so we are using them again this year. Quote approx £3900 and Letton Percival were the cheapest for insurance at 1.5% of value of goods being shipped. Out of all the quotes Crown made us feel more at ease and they were very professional.

Good luck.

Sandra

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.