Wikiposts

Crown Removals

Old Apr 20th 2006, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Daren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Crown Removals

Hi,we have crown coming to give us a quote tomorrow.We are looking to move a four bed house's contents to perth.Will post after tomorrows meeting.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daren
Hi,we have crown coming to give us a quote tomorrow.We are looking to move a four bed house's contents to perth.Will post after tomorrows meeting.
Do you know who the sales consultant is coming to see you?

Stacey xx
Old Apr 20th 2006, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan

Stacey xx
It is a woman called Vicky from their Leeds branch.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 12:50 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Stacey xx
We had a lovely guy called Andrew also from the Leeds Branch.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:05 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

well I have a guy called Angus coming any moment now !!!! will let you know as we have already had 2 others, so will make mind up after this I think
will let you know outcome

Jane
x
Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
well I have a guy called Angus coming any moment now !!!! will let you know as we have already had 2 others, so will make mind up after this I think

Jane
x
We had Angus i thought he was lovely.

Stacey xx
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane
x
hi Jane how did it go with Crown.

Stacey xx
Old Apr 21st 2006, 12:32 am
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice

We have just had Crown and Anglo Pacific in this week. Crown has quoted £2500 and AP £3100, can't remember the total cubic feet but it wasn't for a sole container.
My wife went through the details with each one and she said that she was very impressed with Crown, they were professional, helpful and gave us lots of info about the move even though we haven't signed up with them yet. They even sent my two kids books about moving to Australia and what its like. I must admit they do seem very good with these little extra touches, they will even give the kids a box to pack themselves which looks like a van.

certainly impressed so far.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Crown Removals

Hi, vicky from crown has been today.She was very good,and has said that everything would fit into a 20foot container.Just have to wait till next week for the quote to be sent out.We are getting a quote for sole use of a 20 foot,and also for shared use of a 40 foot container.
Have emailed other companies for quotes and none have been in touch(3 weeks).
Old Apr 21st 2006, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

We used crown from the midlands to perth, our stuff left our home in England on the 8th March and arrived to our new home today, making a total 6 weeks and 2 days door to door, how good is that. The guys were great at both ends and I would reccomend them.

We also used Letton Percival for insurance, you can save yourself a few pounds using them.

Claire
Old Apr 21st 2006, 2:23 am
Just Joined

Location: Near Buckingham UK, but moving to Adelaide in February 2006.
Sian & Paul is on a distinguished road

Hi just had Crown removals out to give me a quote. He reckons about £5000 with insurance to Brisbane in a sole container. Taking roughly 8-12 weeks. He seemed really nice and very professional Has anyone else used Crown? Would they recommend them.

Stacey xx
We've just used them from Buckinghamshire to Adelaide and our stuff arrived this week. Pretty good on the whole although our stuff did do an unplanned detour to New Zealand as they forgot to unload it at Melbourne!! Three weeks delay resulted which we've written to them about to request compensation - haven't had a response to that yet, although we know it's with the MD for consideration.

Still unpacking, no breakages so far (packing was good UK end and good service) although one VDU screen not too happy. Did take out computer insurance so will have to get onto them about that. Would use them again as I get the impression they're a company that care about customer service. We did research on this site a few months back and a few companies got slated. Crown got barely a negative comment. Another friend of mine used them to Melbourne recently and she was very happy.

Do haggle over price. We got them to come down quite a bit in competition with another company (about £500) and they'll do deals on things like insurance.

Good luck.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:37 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

hi Jane how did it go with Crown.

Stacey xx

Sorry Stacey,
I meant to reply yesterday !!!!! Been sooo busy ebaying and working Angus came to see us and to be fair he did talk a bit about his Thai wife and flights to Thailand (airlines) He was a nice chap and we did go through the house quite painlessly.
We have had 3 out now Anglo pacific- very professional and thorough although they use another agent in Oz. John Mason- very good meeting again went through the stuff we want to take but again they use another agent in Oz plus the pack they left us with was not full of info as the other two were.
Then we had Angus from Crown yesterday and info pack was very good plus they are also Crown at other end.... this way I feel that if there are any problems at least we wont have one company blaming the other.....
John Mason and Crown both were open for negotiation as far as prices are concerned...
Will have to talk to Russ when I DO see him as we are both working loads and not seeing eachother much ...... looking forward to going to Oz for a bloody rest
I think I deserve a glass of wine now
Jane xx
Old Apr 21st 2006, 5:53 am
Jon

somerset789 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I used Crown Relocations last year to move from London to Sydney.
They failed miserably on every single count.
The only thing they did a very good job on was packing up my household contents in London and unpacking in sydney, BUT

They did not put my container on the right ship.
They turned up THREE HOURS late on my last day in London and I very nearly missed my flight.
They offered no explanation or apologies.
They delivered the WRONG boxes to my house in sydney. Once again - no apologies or explanation.
Make sure you shop around!!!
Old Apr 21st 2006, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry Stacey,
I meant to reply yesterday !!!!! Been sooo busy ebaying and working Angus came to see us and to be fair he did talk a bit about his Thai wife and flights to Thailand (airlines) He was a nice chap and we did go through the house quite painlessly.
We have had 3 out now Anglo pacific- very professional and thorough although they use another agent in Oz. John Mason- very good meeting again went through the stuff we want to take but again they use another agent in Oz plus the pack they left us with was not full of info as the other two were.
Then we had Angus from Crown yesterday and info pack was very good plus they are also Crown at other end.... this way I feel that if there are any problems at least we wont have one company blaming the other.....
John Mason and Crown both were open for negotiation as far as prices are concerned...
Will have to talk to Russ when I DO see him as we are both working loads and not seeing eachother much ...... looking forward to going to Oz for a bloody rest
I think I deserve a glass of wine now
Jane xx
Hi Jane your post made me chuckle, he told me about his Thai wife as well. Did he tell you that they are going to have a new kitchen

Stacey xx
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:46 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Hi Jane your post made me chuckle, he told me about his Thai wife as well. Did he tell you that they are going to have a new kitchen

Stacey xx

No, I never heard about the kitchen maybe he liked you better than me lol
so when are you planning on going and do you have children ? I notice you too are looking at the Gold Coast
We have 2 children and cannot wait !!!!
Jane xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.