Crown Removals

Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:18 am
addicted members

Bigmo&co is on a distinguished road
Default Crown Removals

Hi All,
After a lot of thought regards to who we should go with we chose Crown, as I write this they are litterly packing around me. I was up until 2am worried sick regards to what to take, will it fit and today all my fears and worries have been forgotten The 3 guys are so polite and friendly. Yes we are paying for the service but it makes a difference when you actually get the service paid. So far So good I do think they are doing a terrific job.

Brian & Elaine
Old Apr 13th 2005, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

moke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Crown Removals

I would be interested to hear why you chose Crown.
We have had 6 quotes and Crown came out the most expensive for a 20 foot container sole use London to Brisbane.
All of the companies were recommended by this group and all offered the same thing. The price varied between £3,500 and £4,400.
Dean.
Old Apr 13th 2005, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

windaelicker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bigmo&co
Hi All,
After a lot of thought regards to who we should go with we chose Crown, as I write this they are litterly packing around me. I was up until 2am worried sick regards to what to take, will it fit and today all my fears and worries have been forgotten The 3 guys are so polite and friendly. Yes we are paying for the service but it makes a difference when you actually get the service paid. So far So good I do think they are doing a terrific job.

Brian & Elaine
Hi Brian and Elaine

I am in agreement with you they did a cracking job at mine and if there is a smallish guy with spiky hair tell him we got the wardrobe down the stairs without smashing it up lol.

Hope it all goes well for the rest of the packing

G
Old Apr 13th 2005, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

brissie bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bigmo&co
Hi All,

Brian & Elaine

Hi Ya

We are also booking with Crown in Leeds to be going sometime June.

Their rep, Andrew Heeley, was smashing when he came round and gave us some great tips.

Yes their quote is slightly more expensive but from what I have read on previous threads they do seem to do a good job.

good luck!
Old Apr 13th 2005, 8:14 pm
Living the Dream

RockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by brissie bound
Hi Ya

We are also booking with Crown in Leeds to be going sometime June.

Their rep, Andrew Heeley, was smashing when he came round and gave us some great tips.

Yes their quote is slightly more expensive but from what I have read on previous threads they do seem to do a good job.

good luck!

We have picked Crown, they were not the most expensive but seemed to offer the best service and when I told them that PSS were £450 less, I managed to get them to drop their price by nearly £300. Cost is nearly 4K for door to door service from Swindon to Canberra. Not a bad deal we feel.
Old Apr 13th 2005, 8:33 pm
addicted members

Bigmo&co is on a distinguished road

We chose Crown because they have a good reputation, their own offices and warehouses in Oz.
Plus most important when we asked any questions the salesman answered each time without having to go back to the office to find out the answer.
This gave us confidence in their service so far I would reccomend them.

Brian & Elaine
Old Apr 13th 2005, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Sent you a pm

Linz
Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:31 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Our take on Crown. Overall we were very happy, but my folks didn't have such a good experience. Most reviews I've read are positive though.