Crown Removals

Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

gp18264 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Crown Removals

I am sure many of you out there have used crown removals but what did you think of them
Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:15 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all
Default Re: Crown Removals

Have a quick search. They are mentioned often.
Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

We are currently in the process of using them, they have been very effecient upto now. Our stuff is still in storage over here it is being sent off at the end of april so as toget there mid july.

They seemed the most proffesional out of all the 5 companies we had come round.
Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:38 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JJL family
We are currently in the process of using them, they have been very effecient upto now. Our stuff is still in storage over here it is being sent off at the end of april so as toget there mid july.

They seemed the most proffesional out of all the 5 companies we had come round.
Hi - could I possibly ask how much crown charge per month for storeage in the UK? Think I am going to take that route, was going to phone them when the house is actually on the market.

Lynn
Old Mar 11th 2005, 6:21 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gp18264
I am sure many of you out there have used crown removals but what did you think of them

Honest oppinion is great sales person, ( I am a qualified buyer and should have seen his bullsh+t) fantastic storage in the UK, If only it had been in storage in the UK for short enough time to allow for the promised delivery date

One thing I hate is liars and the particular sales person I got was definately one of them

However they do have the best write up on here so maybe I was a one off

kala
Old Mar 11th 2005, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

I think we got 8 weeks free storeage in the uk then ( i think £25 a week after that )

Last edited by JJL family; Mar 11th 2005 at 7:19 pm.