Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Crown Removal Details Anyone

Crown Removal Details Anyone

Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Daz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant future
Default Crown Removal Details Anyone

Hi There

Can anybody give me contact info for Crown.

Thanks Daz
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:49 pm
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future
Default Re: Crown Removal Details Anyone

www.crownrelo.com
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Daz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant futureDaz,Tam & Jake has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mctree
Thanks Mctree
Old Jan 9th 2007, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

liver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daz,Tam & Jake
Hi There

Thanks Daz
Hiya, worth a try if you're getting quotes. Get three different ones and bargain crown down (we did) to match the cheapest. (John Masons were cheapest, we also got one from Allied Pickfords) Also get your marine insurance with Letton Percival in Liverpool (search on the site or pm me and I'll try and dig out number) as they were half the price of Crown. Good luck!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 5:30 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by liver bird
Hiya, worth a try if you're getting quotes. Get three different ones and bargain crown down (we did) to match the cheapest. (John Masons were cheapest, we also got one from Allied Pickfords) Also get your marine insurance with Letton Percival in Liverpool (search on the site or pm me and I'll try and dig out number) as they were half the price of Crown. Good luck!
I have a friend who's a director with Grace. He tells me that Crown are just as good as anyone else, and that they make most of their money from relocations for large companies. When you smaller peeps ring them up for a quote, they're going to over charge you as much as possible because Crown don't 'do' the little jobs without some serious compensation.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

micged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant future

We used crown very recently and they were excellent. Our container is currently on the high seas so we cannot comment on their delivery yet but this side things were excellent. They were not the cheapest quote -they did come down a bit but I just really liked the guy we dealt with. The packers themselves were also excellent. We were based in Chester and so it was their Leeds office that dealt with us.
Michelle
Old Jan 10th 2007, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for your help. Daz
Old Jan 10th 2007, 6:39 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Daz,Tam & Jake
Hi There

Thanks Daz
For what it's worth we used Crown in Leeds and they were crap for us. I know this isn't the case for everyone, but they are not as good as the reputation.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:04 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
For what it's worth we used Crown in Leeds and they were crap for us. I know this isn't the case for everyone, but they are not as good as the reputation.
Rachel,

I remember what happened to you. If you don't mind, could you please let us know whether the insurance (with Crown?) paid you compensation in the end?

Gina
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:11 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Rachel,

I remember what happened to you. If you don't mind, could you please let us know whether the insurance (with Crown?) paid you compensation in the end?

Gina
sent you PM
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

Friends had their gear packed up 24th November and flew our to Perth 4th December. They were told that their container would set sail before them and should take 5-6 weeks. Phoned up Crown end of last week to find out whether it had docked and when it might be released only to be told it never left the UK until 28th December! - not impressed , as you can imagine.

They are now in the process of trying to get compensation, as they have rented out a property but have nothing to put in it for another 6 odd weeks!

Carol
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:01 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cartel
Friends had their gear packed up 24th November and flew our to Perth 4th December. They were told that their container would set sail before them and should take 5-6 weeks. Phoned up Crown end of last week to find out whether it had docked and when it might be released only to be told it never left the UK until 28th December! - not impressed , as you can imagine.

They are now in the process of trying to get compensation, as they have rented out a property but have nothing to put in it for another 6 odd weeks!

Carol
Shared container? Sounds like it. They should have been told though.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:04 am
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

we used crown and found them to be first class.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:43 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

We used Crown in 2005 and were pretty pleased with them . Do what the others say though and get a couple of quotes to use as bargaining power We got a bit off the original Crown quote.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

Quote from Ipom -Shared container? Sounds like it. They should have been told though.

No, they had the whole container. Crown have admitted it is their fault and they are negotiating compensation as we speak.

Carol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.