Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

crown relocation recommendation

crown relocation recommendation

Old Oct 1st 2004, 10:06 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Thumbs up crown relocation recommendation

I just wanted to say what a fantastic level of service I have had from Crown so far.

My stuff was packed up and collected 2 weeks ago and since then I have asked them twice to hold the shipment so I can add extra stuff.(yep I have been a copmplete pain in the butt) Both times they have allowed me to do this and at no extra charge at all.

I have added 10 rolls of fabric which are 5ft long with a diameter of 1ft and 2 large boxes containing 80 duvet covers and a sewing machine so it is quite a lot I have added and they have been fantastic in not charging me any more.

I cannot say what state things are goin to be in when they get to Australia but I can most cerainly say that from my experiances so far Crown are well worth going with.

Kala
Old Oct 1st 2004, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: crown relocation recommendation

Originally Posted by kala
I just wanted to say what a fantastic level of service I have had from Crown so far.

My stuff was packed up and collected 2 weeks ago and since then I have asked them twice to hold the shipment so I can add extra stuff.(yep I have been a copmplete pain in the butt) Both times they have allowed me to do this and at no extra charge at all.

I have added 10 rolls of fabric which are 5ft long with a diameter of 1ft and 2 large boxes containing 80 duvet covers and a sewing machine so it is quite a lot I have added and they have been fantastic in not charging me any more.

I cannot say what state things are goin to be in when they get to Australia but I can most cerainly say that from my experiances so far Crown are well worth going with.

Kala
They sound good have you got a web address for them
Old Oct 1st 2004, 11:22 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tabby
They sound good have you got a web address for them
here you go

http://www.crownrelo.com/web/reloweb.nsf/

Kala
Old Oct 1st 2004, 11:41 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

i agree kala...brilliant both ends...nothing broken and my bed linien etc smelled as sweet when i unpacked it as when it was packed.....
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 9:58 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Totally agree. Crown were excellent from start to finish. Our review is here too.
Has anyone had a bad time with Crown? We know a few people who've used them, and no negatives yet.