Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Crown International Movers phone number please....

Crown International Movers phone number please....

Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Crown International Movers phone number please....

Does anyone have the telephone number for Crown. I notice that they come highly recommended by many but I cannot find the telephone number on the net - I seem to get every company but Crown - can any one help? - I in live within the M25 if that helps.

Thank you.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crown International Movers phone number please....

Originally Posted by Mrs M
Does anyone have the telephone number for Crown. I notice that they come highly recommended by many but I cannot find the telephone number on the net - I seem to get every company but Crown - can any one help? - I in live within the M25 if that helps.

Thank you.
www.crownrelo.com is the website, you'll find the numbers on there somewhere.

We found them to be by far the most expensive of all our quotes. We are going to use Allied Pickfords who have matched the cheapest quote we had, ( which was from White & Co ).

Best of luck.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

John50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the rough

I spoke to Crown last week and agreed a price on condition that they could to the job on or before the 22 june "oh yes that will be fine our london office will be in touch in a day or so" well a few emails later and still no call from them (been waiting in all day today) i may cancel and use PSS who also gave me a good price.

I just want to get the hell out of here asap :curse:

Last edited by John50; Jun 8th 2007 at 3:32 pm.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your replies and all the very best to you both for your new life down under.

Best Wishes

Mrs M
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

boyz119 will become famous soon enoughboyz119 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Techno Freak
www.crownrelo.com is the website, you'll find the numbers on there somewhere.

We found them to be by far the most expensive of all our quotes. We are going to use Allied Pickfords who have matched the cheapest quote we had, ( which was from White & Co ).

Best of luck.
Hiya techno,

When do you / or have you moved?
Would you recommend Pickfords?

It's just that we had a quote from Pickfords, but also had one £600 cheaper (Removal Group), so wondering what to do.

Cheers
Old Jun 9th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boyz119
Hiya techno,

When do you / or have you moved?
Would you recommend Pickfords?

It's just that we had a quote from Pickfords, but also had one £600 cheaper (Removal Group), so wondering what to do.

Cheers
We move on 1st September, so cant say how good Pickfords are yet. I did like the guy that came round though - and the company literature seemed top of the pops. They gave a middle of the pack quote, so I e-mailed them the cheapest quote I had and asked if they could match it, or come close. They have matched it - so we'll give them a shot.