Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Crown have taken all our stuff

Crown have taken all our stuff

Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:02 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Crown have taken all our stuff

Well, Crown have been in today and taken all our worldy possessions They arrived at 10 and got straight to work, finishing just after 4. We went through and double-checked they hadn't missed anything, then as the lorry pulled up the road, we found a couple of bits Nothing major so we didn't bother chasing them.

They seemed very efficient and certainly earned their money (and copious amounts of tea, coffee and ham sarnies ). Then within half an hour of them leaving, I received an invoice for nine quid because I had underpaid All in all I'm happy so far, though obviously there is a long way to go in every sense.

I'll keep you posted.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:05 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Crown have taken all our stuff

Originally Posted by wmoore
Well, Crown have been in today and taken all our worldy possessions They arrived at 10 and got straight to work, finishing just after 4. We went through and double-checked they hadn't missed anything, then as the lorry pulled up the road, we found a couple of bits Nothing major so we didn't bother chasing them.

They seemed very efficient and certainly earned their money (and copious amounts of tea, coffee and ham sarnies ). Then within half an hour of them leaving, I received an invoice for nine quid because I had underpaid All in all I'm happy so far, though obviously there is a long way to go in every sense.

I'll keep you posted.
Cool all happening now ! :scared:
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:11 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll keep you posted.
WOW! Nearly there now!
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:13 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
WOW! Nearly there now!
It might be there before me at this rate
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:19 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

I had to reread your post then coz at first glance I thought it said that I might be there before you at this rate! LOL! Maybe you should've wrapped yourself in bubble wrap & shipped yourself in the container! PMSL
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:19 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Crown have taken all our stuff

Your signature says it all really...........good job you still have the PC eh!

R.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:22 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Carruss
Your signature says it all really...........good job you still have the PC eh!

R.
I don't! I have stolen Mrs M's laptop while she is watching Will and Grace
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:26 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Crown have taken all our stuff

I don't! I have stolen Mrs M's laptop while she is watching Will and Grace
Nice one!

Thats one thing I would not want to be without is my laptop. We will eventually be going Business Class and the wife and three kids in Economy!

R.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:31 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Carruss
Thats one thing I would not want to be without is my laptop. We will eventually be going Business Class and the wife and three kids in Economy!
Hehe. Dream on
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:35 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

It's about time your CO pulled his finger out then, good luck mate
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:38 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by fraser
It's about time your CO pulled his finger out then, good luck mate
Cheers mate. You aint wrong.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=wmoore]Well, Crown have been in today and taken all our worldy possessions They arrived at 10 and got straight to work, finishing just after 4. We went through and double-checked they hadn't missed anything, then as the lorry pulled up the road, we found a couple of bits Nothing major so we didn't bother chasing them.

I'll keep you posted.

All the best & hope it all goes well, not that far behind you..we booked ours for the 15th Aug :scared: then we`re off on the 18th

Good luck with all the rest

Sue
Old Jul 4th 2005, 8:38 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

I'll keep you posted.
All go now then. Shippers are coming to us on Thursday. Ha, I'm in work about time Andrew earned his keep, lol.
Fingers crossed for next part of your journey.
Sarah
Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:13 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll keep you posted.
I will put the kettle on mate....glad all went well today
Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Are u sure it was Crown???? I heard a rumour that there’s a gang posing as shippers. The come and collect all your gear then hawk it at a car boot sale. Did u check the back of the truck to see if the four real removal men where tied up? No I bet not, you just fed the with tea
its nice to hear things are still moving along for ya

DISCLAIMER: this is a joke, please don’t all start to panic about your furniture !!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.