Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

CROWN are booked solid for months!!!!!

CROWN are booked solid for months!!!!!

Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

UK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to all
Exclamation CROWN are booked solid for months!!!!!

Just to make people aware, I've just phoned Crown Removals for a quote and they said they are not taking anymore bookings at the moment as they are booked solid for the next few months!!!

Good luck.

Hayley
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:32 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CROWN are booked solid for months!!!!!

Maybe it depends on where you live in the UK? And where you are moving to in Oz?

Phoned Crown last week and they are coming round next week to give me a quote. Told the person on the phone our anticipated leaving date and she didn't seem to have a problem with it.

Gina
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:08 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UK2Perth
Just to make people aware, I've just phoned Crown Removals for a quote and they said they are not taking anymore bookings at the moment as they are booked solid for the next few months!!!

Good luck.

Hayley
we phoned yesterday and had no trouble, depends i think on where you live in the UK and where you are going. I am in no doubt that they wouldnt turn business down!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

UK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to all

They didnt ask where we were going from we just said it was to go to Perth in June. They were having none of it!!!

Hayley
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:19 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Try Atlantic International Shipping - they've been brilliant at both ends of the move...

Lou
xx

They didnt ask where we were going from we just said it was to go to Perth in June. They were having none of it!!!

Hayley
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud of

Did you try Grace Removals? I know they have a great reputation here in Oz and have moved lots of Defence Force personnel over the years- not sure if they are international, but I would assume so.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

We're going Hampshire-Brisbane. Had Crown out last week and they seemed quite happy to ship our stuff end June/July time.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:26 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck.

Hayley
That was a lucky escape then.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by worzel
That was a lucky escape then.
Lucky escape? Have you had a bad experience then? Would like to hear if you have as they're on our short list.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:03 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 4Reids
Lucky escape? Have you had a bad experience then? Would like to hear if you have as they're on our short list.
From time to time they all get slated on here. We may have been unlucky but the Perth end was as bad as the UK was good. Try this post for starters:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ighlight=crown

but there are plenty of others.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

we've got crown coming round tomorrow to do quote. they know we want to go at end of May and didn't seem to think it would be a problem . Will double check that with them though.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:49 pm
I'd rather be fishin' !!!

Kernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud of

I rang Crown today as we are moving at end of May and they said they are fully booked to end of Sept.!!! Doh!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kernow1
I rang Crown today as we are moving at end of May and they said they are fully booked to end of Sept.!!! Doh!
It obviously depends who answers the phone or whether they like the sound of your voice!

I cant understand how they can tell some people they are booked but tell others different! Their loss!:curse:

Hayley
Old Apr 17th 2007, 9:29 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

It obviously depends who answers the phone or whether they like the sound of your voice!

I cant understand how they can tell some people they are booked but tell others different! Their loss!:curse:

Hayley
It's more likely to do with where you live. You live in Cumbria and I think Kernow lives in Cornwall. Maybe Crown have less staff in/near those locations.

Gina
Old Apr 18th 2007, 7:18 am
I'd rather be fishin' !!!

Kernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GinaUK
It's more likely to do with where you live. You live in Cumbria and I think Kernow lives in Cornwall. Maybe Crown have less staff in/near those locations.

Gina
No, they didn't ask anything. They said sorry, can't take on any more international moves as we are fully booked to end of Sept.

You must have just got lucky.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.