Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Criminal Record - Stat Declaration

Criminal Record - Stat Declaration

Old Jun 4th 2006, 10:19 pm
Shaz 'n' Phil

sharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to all
Default Criminal Record - Stat Declaration

Hiya guys,

I posted a message a while back about my hubbys convictions (as to whether it would hinder our application), you were all really great with advice, and we sent TRA off still awaiting result, in the meantime agent is on with main application so I need your help again if you dont mind. We need to do a stat declaration detailing convictions why, when, what and how these came about. I am fully aware that we need to say how he is a reformed character etc... and get character references, but just wondering how to word all this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

sharon & phil
Old Jun 4th 2006, 10:31 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Criminal Record - Stat Declaration

Originally Posted by sharonhartley
Hiya guys,

I posted a message a while back about my hubbys convictions (as to whether it would hinder our application), you were all really great with advice, and we sent TRA off still awaiting result, in the meantime agent is on with main application so I need your help again if you dont mind. We need to do a stat declaration detailing convictions why, when, what and how these came about. I am fully aware that we need to say how he is a reformed character etc... and get character references, but just wondering how to word all this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

sharon & phil
I've sent you a PM.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 10:31 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Criminal Record - Stat Declaration

Hi Sharon,
Can't really offer advice on this, you really need Pollyanna, or someone who has been through this to help We will need these too so hope it all goes well for you.
J x