criminal record

Old Oct 30th 2006, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all
Smile criminal record

hi just wondering who has got in with one and who has been refused, how bad was there record if you dont mind the questions lol
Old Oct 30th 2006, 4:47 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: criminal record

Originally Posted by chris34uk
hi just wondering who has got in with one and who has been refused, how bad was there record if you dont mind the questions lol
My Vera Lynn record didn't get through customs or my Russ Abbott's Christmas party tunes

I don't know how bad it has to be to be refused on criminal grounds, I do know that you will need a declared police check to be submitted as the later part of your application ie after you have lodged and spent the money. If you think that this may hamper you (or your friend) and these are not traffic convictions, it might be worthwhile speaking a migration lawyer.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by busterboy
My Vera Lynn record didn't get through customs or my Russ Abbott's Christmas party tunes

I don't know how bad it has to be to be refused on criminal grounds, I do know that you will need a declared police check to be submitted as the later part of your application ie after you have lodged and spent the money. If you think that this may hamper you (or your friend) and these are not traffic convictions, it might be worthwhile speaking a migration lawyer.
lol im not suprised they are just stuipd things from about 15 years ago
Old Oct 30th 2006, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Any prison sentence over a year, no matter how long ago, is a definite no no and I guess if you have a lot of recent convictions I doubt if they would let you in. Offences say ten years ago that you may have been fined for or say spent a month in prison for will not definitely mean you will be refused. Just be honest as all things, even very old, come up on your police check and if you are seen to be lying then you will be seen as not of good character and possibly refused on this. Good luck

Mick
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Any prison sentence over a year, no matter how long ago, is a definite no no and I guess if you have a lot of recent convictions I doubt if they would let you in. Offences say ten years ago that you may have been fined for or say spent a month in prison for will not definitely mean you will be refused. Just be honest as all things, even very old, come up on your police check and if you are seen to be lying then you will be seen as not of good character and possibly refused on this. Good luck

Mick
hi thanks for that no where near as bad as that so i should be ok
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Just be honest, I have some stupid things from when I was 18. I wrote a letter saying how I was immature (well that hasn't changed), foolish and that I am now a model citizen etc.

When I got my police checks back they didn't show up anyway but I felt a lot better that I had told them.

I know 3 people over here with records. one was for GBH, it was very hard for him to get in although it was 15 years ago he didn't inform them on his application and they took a dim view of that. The others are for petty things and that didn't affect their applications at all.

John
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

The worst Police record I had was Walking on the Moon
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:59 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jond
The worst Police record I had was Walking on the Moon
HO HO HO