crime & spiders

Old May 24th 2003, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: crime & spiders

Originally posted by Crowson
i asked on a previous occasion about crime in oz didn't get a proper answer does any one truthfully know? and what is the situation on dangerous spiders in the melbourne area?:scared:
It,s the great white sharks that get my shit moving.Last time I was in adelaide one was chewing on some blokes boat propellor just for fun
:scared:
Old May 24th 2003, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

Beach Bums is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Crowson
i asked on a previous occasion about crime in oz didn't get a proper answer does any one truthfully know? and what is the situation on dangerous spiders in the melbourne area?:scared:
Has anyone mentioned the Drop Bears yet?
Old May 24th 2003, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Beach Bums
Has anyone mentioned the Drop Bears yet?

loads of times...

cheers

richard
Old May 25th 2003, 12:41 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jockney
It,s the great white sharks that get my shit moving.Last time I was in adelaide one was chewing on some blokes boat propellor just for fun
:scared:
yes its hard to convince them that their not mechanics, but seriously when something surfaces next to your boat, and its bigger than the boat your in ,it doe,s have ability to loosen your bowels ,but we have never had one have a "taste of the boat",the just roll on their sides and have a look ,and bugger off.but it does bring back a sense of were you stand on the food chain in nature,............... MM
Old May 25th 2003, 1:12 am
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mr mover
it does bring back a sense of were you stand on the food chain in nature,............... MM
Amazing country isn't it? It never ceases to amaze me just how many creatures there are out there capable of biting, stinging, kicking, chomping or otherwise making life short and/or unpleasent for us. It also amazes me just how few people actually do get hurt.

I read somewhare that the fierce snake (inland taipan) actually injects enough venom in one bite to kill three elephants - Why!? It lives on rats and its biggest predator is a bird! I'm beginning to think that some of these American creationists rather than Darwin might be right and that Australia is proof, not of evolution but of a divine sense of humour

Perry
Old May 25th 2003, 9:58 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kentcoast
Amazing country isn't it? It never ceases to amaze me just how many creatures there are out there capable of biting, stinging, kicking, chomping or otherwise making life short and/or unpleasent for us. It also amazes me just how few people actually do get hurt.

I read somewhare that the fierce snake (inland taipan) actually injects enough venom in one bite to kill three elephants - Why!? It lives on rats and its biggest predator is a bird! I'm beginning to think that some of these American creationists rather than Darwin might be right and that Australia is proof, not of evolution but of a divine sense of humour

Perry
the reason these snakes ,are so poisonous,i believe,is because they live in such a harsh enviroment,the less energy they have to expend killing their prey the better. my mate always says about big sharks "they don,t come in the pub ,so i don,t go in the sea,".... MM