Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Crikey wots going on in the Australian BB House??

Crikey wots going on in the Australian BB House??

Old Jul 8th 2005, 12:38 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Crikey wots going on in the Australian BB House??

Just been reading an article by Reggie former BB winner see link

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...5E2902,00.html

Whats been going on in there??
Old Jul 8th 2005, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Crikey wots going on in the Australian BB House??

Originally Posted by possoms

I thought the bit in it that said the BB aussie house has now become like the UK BB house, just a nudie fest was amusing. I have heard the outrage, but really think if people are offended they shouldn't watch it. I am sure there are worse things shown on tv. I just watch the early editions. I think the friday night games are good crack.

Katie
Old Jul 8th 2005, 12:45 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

The Aussie version is much better than ours. This series it was debated in parliament because they showed full-frontal male nudity. The series we saw when we were out there 2 years ago was censored because one of the contestants confessed that her ex had killed someone.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 12:49 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

It all started with the bloke giving the girl the massage whilst he had his dick hanging out. After that it all went down hill

I think it's done wonders for the ratings.

A.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by KatieStar
I thought the bit in it that said the BB aussie house has now become like the UK BB house, just a nudie fest was amusing. I have heard the outrage, but really think if people are offended they shouldn't watch it. I am sure there are worse things shown on tv. I just watch the early editions. I think the friday night games are good crack.

Katie
Yeah but what has actually happened to make them so outraged??

I watched it all when Reggie won 2003 can remember that bloke who used to wash his bits in the kitchen sink! gross
Old Jul 8th 2005, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
It all started with the bloke giving the girl the massage whilst he had his dick hanging out. After that it all went down hill

CRIKEY

all ours is this year is constant bloody arguing its the worst yet
Old Jul 8th 2005, 12:57 pm

CRIKEY

all ours is this year is constant bloody arguing its the worst yet
Wasn't there some sh*gging in the pool?
Old Jul 8th 2005, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

I watched it all when Reggie won 2003 can remember that bloke who used to wash his bits in the kitchen sink! gross
LOL yuck. Sounds very unhygienic and in Oz prob illegal. Seeing as it is illegal to wash your clothes in the kitchen washing private parts certainly must be an arrestable offence.

I think it was the incident described by Kirsty&Al that one of the male contestants was giving a female contestant a massage whilst he had his "dick hanging out". Then the full frontal nudity and Michelle and Glenn allegedly having sex in the bath.

Katie
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by KatieStar
LOL yuck. Sounds very unhygienic and in Oz prob illegal. Seeing as it is illegal to wash your clothes in the kitchen washing private parts certainly must be an arrestable offence.

I think it was the incident described by Kirsty&Al that one of the male contestants was giving a female contestant a massage whilst he had his "dick hanging out". Then the full frontal nudity and Michelle and Glenn allegedly having sex in the bath.

Katie
It was in oz LOL

Sex in the bath sounds much more raunchy than ours!!
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
Wasn't there some sh*gging in the pool?
To be honest didnt look like they were doing anything but the day after she was worried that she may be pregnant so must have done something!

BB gave her a morning after pill
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:25 pm

To be honest didnt look like they were doing anything but the day after she was worried that she may be pregnant so must have done something!

BB gave her a morning after pill
I spoke to my mate in London the other night and he said his favourite to win was the posh gay black guy (allegedly). He sounds more interesting than any of the ones over here.

Cheers
A
Old Jul 8th 2005, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

vandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant future

How funny possums. We watched it all too and were living in Hobart at the time! I can vividly remember her flying over hobart where loads of people were cheering for her as she came back.

She must be one of the most famous Tasmanians !
Old Jul 9th 2005, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

I love BB. I try to watch as much as I can. I have watched the uncut one and Hotdogs and Dean are hung like horses . Both my boys aged 14 and 15 wanted to watch it as well as it said nudity but I had the last laugh it was naked men .

Jo
Old Jul 9th 2005, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

It's addictive...but all BB fans know that. I agree with Katiestar, all the critics miss the point, that if you don't like it, don't watch it.

It's very explicit in this house on the uncut show. We've taped uncut twice and watched it over lunch the next day (yeh, yeh, I know we're even MORE sad for taping it, but hey if that's one of my bad qualities..shoot me!) and I was put off my chicken and mayo sandwich!!!! :scared:

It's the coarseness of the blokes, but for me, it's the girls, and what they're prepared to do when they know there are cameras around. For crying out loud, I know my parents and nan wouldn't want to see me with 5 other girls masterbating with the hose in the spa :scared: :scared:

Well you asked!!!!................
Old Jul 9th 2005, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by logan
It's addictive...but all BB fans know that. I agree with Katiestar, all the critics miss the point, that if you don't like it, don't watch it.

It's very explicit in this house on the uncut show. We've taped uncut twice and watched it over lunch the next day (yeh, yeh, I know we're even MORE sad for taping it, but hey if that's one of my bad qualities..shoot me!) and I was put off my chicken and mayo sandwich!!!! :scared:

It's the coarseness of the blokes, but for me, it's the girls, and what they're prepared to do when they know there are cameras around. For crying out loud, I know my parents and nan wouldn't want to see me with 5 other girls masterbating with the hose in the spa :scared: :scared:

Well you asked!!!!................
LOL now I know what I have been missing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.