Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Crickey!!! It's hot in Perth!!

Wikiposts

Crickey!!! It's hot in Perth!!

Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:22 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Crickey!!! It's hot in Perth!!

Positive

It's glorious sunshine this week folks, and following through right over to next week. Tempretures have reached 33c today with an expected tempreture of just 31c. By Monday we can expect beautiful beach weather of 37c how wonderful and it's only spring

Negative

Oh my god, its so bloody hot and it's only spring time!!! Not sure if I will be able to keep up my outdoor job any longer. Thought the flies were bad until I was working in blazing 33c today. Wait till Monday... bloody 37c!!!!! It's no beach life when you have to work in it!!! Wait till 43c by February:scared:

Last edited by janeyray; Nov 6th 2003 at 7:03 pm.
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:25 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crickey!!! It's hot in Perth!!

Originally posted by janeyray
POSSY:

It's glorious sunshine this week folks, and following through right over to next week. Tempretures have reached 33c today with an expected tempreture of just 31c. By Monday we can expect beautiful beach weather of 37c how wonderful and it's only spring

NEGGY:

Oh my god, its so bloody hot and it's only spring time!!! Not sure if I will be able to keep up my outdoor job any longer. Thought the flies were bad until I was working in blazing 33c today. Wait till Monday... bloody 37c!!!!! It's no beach life when you have to work in it!!! Wait till 43c by February:scared:

It certainly is heating up here but in a couple of hours time I'll be cooling off in my pool...

Flies are getting bad though.
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:35 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by renth
It certainly is heating up here but in a couple of hours time I'll be cooling off in my pool...

Flies are getting bad though.
Pool.. What pool!!!!!

Don't forget that I live on the 'Dog box' estate in Ellenbrook where it's hotter. No Pools here. Haven't got airconditioning either but I have all the shades drawn and we have a good insulation in our roof!!! It's only saying 70f indoors which is ok for now!!!

Just put the thermometer outside in the shade and it's reading 35c!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

I was just thinking a few weeks ago that it was hard to imagine it being REALLY hot again!!! Not so hard now, just step outside....

Still, should dry up my stinking cold.

Sorry..... No comment

Di
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:38 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]Originally posted by janeyray
Pool.. What pool!!!!!

I didn't come all this way not to have a pool
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:49 pm
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point

POSSY:

NEGGY:

Neggy
New arrivals will now think we were exaggerating the cold. they'll step out of the airport and think early spring and its this warm, winter can't be that bad.

Possy

It is so glorious now, the cold, windy and wet weather, is long since forgotten, and the summer will be so beautifully hot that the cooler winter weather to come will be a blessing.
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:55 pm
home again, home again

Originally posted by DianeOZ
I was just thinking a few weeks ago that it was hard to imagine it being REALLY hot again!!! Not so hard now, just step outside....

Still, should dry up my stinking cold.

Sorry..... No comment

Di
We all have colds too.

Wasn't there a thread on here once asking if people still got colds over here?!!

No we don't, because it's so warm and germ free
Old Nov 6th 2003, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

POSSY:

NEGGY:

Possy Neggy?????????
Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:02 pm
home again, home again

Originally posted by dotty
Possy Neggy?????????

Positive

Negative

Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Positive

Negative

Right you are being serious, I thought it was a post about Beams in Brisbane

Dont mind me I am delerious after the entire family spending the week with the Killer stomach virus from hell.
Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:33 pm
home again, home again

Originally posted by dotty
Right you are being serious, I thought it was a post about Beams in Brisbane

Dont mind me I am delerious after the entire family spending the week with the Killer stomach virus from hell.
We don't call you Dotty for nothing (only kidding of course)