Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cricket 22nd Nov (re Mummys Meet)

Cricket 22nd Nov (re Mummys Meet)

Old Oct 25th 2008, 10:39 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Cricket 22nd Nov (re Mummys Meet)

Here as promised for the OH's from the Mummys meet

A day out at the cricket and for those who dont like cricket a day out at the bar with cricket in the background.

Saturday 22nd Nov
2008/09 3 mobile Test Series
Australia v New Zealand - 5 Day International
Gates: 8:30am
Match: 10:00am - 5:00pm

More details of where to meet and when will be posted nearer the day.

Anyone who fancies a day out with the lads is welcome to come along.

Its about $30 for a ticket on the gate or if you prefer tickets could be bought before hand. The MCG it was always ok to rock up and get tickets on the day so assuming that to be the case here in Brisbane. If anyone knows different let us know.

Was good to see everyone at the family meet yesterday.

Jo on behalf of Shami!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cricket 22nd Nov (re Mummys Meet)

Darren will be joining the lads day at cricket, playing????? drinking--most definitely!!!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 2:08 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

So far we have

Shami
Darren

for those who dont like cricket you could join us after the game for drinks

Shami
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Cheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to all

Andrew up for it.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:48 am
Pass The Post

So far we have

Shami
Darren
Andrew

Shami
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you seriously think you will still be standing after watching cricket/ drinking from 10am - 5pm?! for people to join a bunch of pissed lads for a drink!!!

Paul says count him in!

Last edited by liannems; Oct 28th 2008 at 1:00 pm.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 12:00 am
Just Joined

Nikki R is an unknown quantity at this point

Nigel here (Nikki's man), I'm up for it!
Old Nov 1st 2008, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

Sharon1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My O/H Paul is up for the drinks side, happy to meet up with anyone who just wants to go for a beer in the afternoon and meet up with those who are going to the cricket afterwards..being Scottish, like his national cricket team, he doesn't have a clue about the game either!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point

Paul said he would prefer to meet in the afternoon for drinks and then meet everyone else after the game as he really has no interest or understand cricket!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 8:10 pm
Pass The Post

So far for the cricket we have

Shami
Andrew
Darren
Nigel

Paul and Paul having drinks in the afternoon and meeting the lads at 5pmish
after the cricket.

Will post details nearer the date as to where we can meet prior to the game.

Shami
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:07 am
Pass The Post

Originally Posted by joh117
So far for the cricket we have

Shami
Andrew
Darren
Nigel

Paul and Paul having drinks in the afternoon and meeting the lads at 5pmish
after the cricket.

Will post details nearer the date as to where we can meet prior to the game.

Shami

Arrangements for Sat Cricket

How does meeting outside Gate 7 on Vulture road sound at 09:30? This gives us time to get tickets/drinks and sat down in time for a 10am start.

If you need my mobile number pm me and I will send it though I think you guys should have my number from the email that went out after the family BBQ.

Lookin forward to it.

Paul and Paul should we call you once we get to the city to meet up with you for more drinking??

Shami
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:51 am
Just Joined

Nikki R is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
That sounds great I will see you there ,pm me for my mobile if you I will take yours
Nigel