Credit History

Old Aug 4th 2009, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

Griffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really nice
Default Credit History

Hi all,

Reading an earlier post about credit checks and the need for 100 points (?) in certain cases, I was wondering if it is worth getting a copy of my Experian credit report to bring with me? Is this worth anything over there in terms of assisting in getting finance, phones etc etc...

Having moved from Zimbabwe to the UK 10 years ago I vividly remember the utter "joy" at trying to get finance not having 3 years history in the country and I would be keen to bring with me anything that may help ease this process for a second time.

I appreciate any views anyone may have on this or any suggestions on alternative documentation to get/bring with us.....

Thanks

Griffangus
Old Aug 4th 2009, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

seanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to all
Default Re: Credit History

Get the triffecta as soon as you get here, Aussie driving license, Medicare card and bank card.

Even blockbuster video need two of these!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 2:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credit History

Originally Posted by Griffangus
Hi all,

Reading an earlier post about credit checks and the need for 100 points (?) in certain cases, I was wondering if it is worth getting a copy of my Experian credit report to bring with me? Is this worth anything over there in terms of assisting in getting finance, phones etc etc...

Having moved from Zimbabwe to the UK 10 years ago I vividly remember the utter "joy" at trying to get finance not having 3 years history in the country and I would be keen to bring with me anything that may help ease this process for a second time.

I appreciate any views anyone may have on this or any suggestions on alternative documentation to get/bring with us.....

Thanks

Griffangus
Credit history doesn't count here I'm afraid. Bring a copy if you like, but they won't take any notice of it.