Credit check ?

Old Jan 12th 2006, 3:39 pm
5TEVEO

5TEVEO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Credit check ?

Hi,

I will be shortly moving to oz either through company sponsorship or with a student visa.

I have just been through some really difficult times over the last 2 years and consequently will bedeclaring myself bankcrupt.

Can anyone tell me weather this is something that will affect my application ? will my credit situation be looked at ?

all replys are most welcome.

many thanks

steve.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Credit check ?

Originally Posted by 5TEVEO
Hi,

I will be shortly moving to oz either through company sponsorship or with a student visa.

I have just been through some really difficult times over the last 2 years and consequently will bedeclaring myself bankcrupt.

Can anyone tell me weather this is something that will affect my application ? will my credit situation be looked at ?

many thanks

steve.
No I dont think It does, they dont credit search you.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 8:29 am
5TEVEO

5TEVEO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lawlaw
No I dont think It does, they dont credit search you.
thanks for your help lawlaw
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 5TEVEO
Hi,

many thanks

steve.
there is no credit check done on a visa application, and once living in oz they do not use your u.k credit file.