Crap Houses

Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all
Default Crap Houses

Hi I am a thirty five year old plumber/builder going for a 36 si visa TRA done, application sent 29th aug. Just wanted to know if anyone has found a nice house!!
I am looking at around $300,000 TO $400,000 to do up in manly, and most houses are crap!!
they are all pre-fab trailer type houses, with hardboard walls, celings etc.
I know I carnt re-invent the wheel, but $400,000 is still alot of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

nadders is just really nicenadders is just really nicenadders is just really nicenadders is just really nicenadders is just really nicenadders is just really nicenadders is just really nicenadders is just really nicenadders is just really nicenadders is just really nicenadders is just really nice
Default Re: Crap Houses

Originally Posted by Jempower
Hi I am a thirty five year old plumber/builder going for a 36 si visa TRA done, application sent 29th aug. Just wanted to know if anyone has found a nice house!!
I am looking at around $300,000 TO $400,000 to do up in manly, and most houses are crap!!
they are all pre-fab trailer type houses, with hardboard walls, celings etc.
I know I carnt re-invent the wheel, but $400,000 is still alot of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On recent research I have found Manly is the playground of the elite. A one bedrooom glass fronted flat will sell for around $500,000. You'll have to widen your search to get more for your money.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:08 pm
Banned

djdutts is on a distinguished road

This is very true. Manly is pricey.

You can save yourself a lot of money and move maybe only 10 mins away and get much better value for money. Plus, transport is all good.

Suggest you move just out of Manly. We went to Frenchs Forest and you get SO much more for your dollar.

) Hurry up and get over here, let's go for beer!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:09 pm
Banned

djdutts is on a distinguished road

You can save yourself a lot of money and move maybe only 10 mins away and get much better value for money. Plus, transport is all good.

Suggest you move just out of Manly. We went to Frenchs Forest and you get SO much more for your dollar.

Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all

Originally Posted by djdutts

THATS A DEAL, SOD THE HOUSES LETS GO FOR A BEER
Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by djdutts

THATS A DEAL, SOD THE HOUSES LETS GO FOR A BEER