Wikiposts

Cr*p is....

Old Aug 21st 2003, 10:34 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

BTW, Dotty, I meant to ask you the other day, how long was you in Canada and why did you leave?
Old Aug 21st 2003, 10:57 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by chippy
BTW, Dotty, I meant to ask you the other day, how long was you in Canada and why did you leave?
she was working as bar maid, up near , calgary they decided they had enough ,beavers so they kicked her ass out.......... MM
Old Aug 21st 2003, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point

You mean Canada succeeded where we failed - yes Dotty, please do tell us how the Canadians managed to get rid of you?
Old Aug 21st 2003, 11:26 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by mr mover
she was working as bar maid, up near , calgary they decided they had enough ,beavers so they kicked her ass out.......... MM
I get the impression she is more lapdancer/stripper type...she loves talking about her underwear afterall.

Mind you, she is small and blonde. I prefer taller brunettes.
Old Aug 21st 2003, 11:28 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MeganEkno
You mean Canada succeeded where we failed - yes Dotty, please do tell us how the Canadians managed to get rid of you?
Megan ,dont waste your time with the parasitic old tart, we move people like this in and out of Australia ,all the time ,they come here , think they can con the aussies , with their cheap ,get rich ideas , " we work hard " bull shit , which means they spend hours trying to part a fool and his money, and many do. But as soon as the goverment gets on to them ,they flee the country, back to the UK, or CANADA, or STH AFRICA, .........remember you "cant bull shit a bullshitter"........... MM
Old Aug 21st 2003, 11:30 pm
Banned

I get the impression she is more lapdancer/stripper type...she loves talking about her underwear afterall.

Mind you, she is small and blonde. I prefer taller brunettes.
Being a carpenter ,i thought you would have somthing in common with beavers ............. MM
Old Aug 21st 2003, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

We all read things on this forum that we either agree with or don't agree with.
We all have our ways of putting things across. Some people find it informative, some straight to the point, and others find it offensive.
We sometimes put things on here, and then wish we hadn't because we have offended someone in some way.
Dotty, Pb, Wilf etc have their way of putting things across, that are not always put as I would put them.
If I find a thread that I don't like, I just don't bother reading any more.
That isn't how I used to be. I would get quite wound up and start joining in the debate. Now I just ignore and I have begun to enjoy the forum a bit more again.
I don't like it when Dotty gets on a downer, but saying that, she has been very helpful and informative to many of us on this forum.
From what I see, she has been very successful out in Oz, and it is a great pity that she is thinking of coming back to the UK.
Its a great shame she is living in another part of Oz to us as I would find her business head very useful.
Look, if she is having a bad day. Take the points she is putting across, and go onto another thread.

Whisky
Old Aug 21st 2003, 11:50 pm
I'm lovin' it

Being a carpenter ,i thought you would have somthing in common with beavers ............. MM
Damn, sorry Dam right.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Megan ,dont waste your time with the parasitic old tart, we move people like this in and out of Australia ,all the time ,they come here , think they can con the aussies , with their cheap ,get rich ideas , " we work hard " bull shit , which means they spend hours trying to part a fool and his money, and many do. But as soon as the goverment gets on to them ,they flee the country, back to the UK, or CANADA, or STH AFRICA, .........remember you "cant bull shit a bullshitter"........... MM
Yes I started a moving company, spouted crap on a forum,
telling all how wonderful OZ is. Pay once to move out Pay twice to move back.

My business does not profit from immigration, how about you Mr M?
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Megalania
Yes, the Diva's whinging is more refined - private tuition?
Ofcourse darling.

Old Aug 23rd 2003, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Chippy darling, believe you should say "How long WERE you in Canada ?"

Have to come to Dotty's defence here. I too have lived in Calgary Canada and can quite understand why she left.

To paraphrase MM : "Don't criticise an ex-Canadian resident until you have walked a mile in her mocassins in minus 35 degree weather."

Old Aug 23rd 2003, 8:26 am
Banned

Originally posted by dotty
Yes I started a moving company, spouted crap on a forum,
telling all how wonderful OZ is. Pay once to move out Pay twice to move back.

My business does not profit from immigration, how about you Mr M?
It doe,s profit ,from immigration, we make more money,out of the corporate sector,when people with business intrests,FALLover,sack all their staff, flee the country leaving us to clean up the mess............and Australia is a wonderful place,and their is more to it than just Queensland...........a 20ft container Bris,to central UK, at the moment, $7000 door to door you, intrested????? MM
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Liked Canada very much, not Alberta tho, it was minus 17 at the time during the day, always felt scared driving in those conditions.

Vancouver tho, like anywhere has some problems, but I totally loved it. By then we had been travelling for years, nothing behind us, just having a good time, decided we needed to settle down and work hard for a while to get something behind us. Boyfirend (now husband was OZ) lots of friends from OZ had raved about it too so I thought why not. To be honest OZ was a right shock when I got off the plane, but business opportunites were good so here I am.

Despite Mr Mover infering that we 'con Aussies' are parasites, will flee etc, sadly its nothing so exciting.

We import items we think will take off in OZ or "havent arrived yet", trust me importing leaves you little scope for Tax Fraud. When we leave we intend selling a very good business that was built up over 8 years (hardly a get rich quick scheme Mr Mover).
All of our employees will probably keep the jobs we created.

I have always encouraged new arrivals to take a serious look at Business opportunities here and frankly I dont like MM suggesting that to do that you must be 'conning Aussies' or acting like some fraudster.

Business opportunites are very good here, especially in SE Qld which is Australias biggest growth area. I'd encourage anyone to look at it, pity MM has to undermine my advice.
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 9:53 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by Sunlover
Chippy darling, believe you should say "How long WERE you in Canada ?"

Have to come to Dotty's defence here. I too have lived in Calgary Canada and can quite understand why she left.

To paraphrase MM : "Don't criticise an ex-Canadian resident until you have walked a mile in her mocassins in minus 35 degree weather."

Your are of course, quite right here Sunlover darling...the was should have been a were.

Me edjumication lets me down sumtimes you no.