Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cousin moving to Brisbane!!

Cousin moving to Brisbane!!

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cousin moving to Brisbane!!

Hi all,

My cousin flys out next week to Brisbane and is really worried about not knowing anyone other than the boyfriend.

She is 25 and really wants to meet people preferably over the net - I am afraid I told her about you lot on here - so if you know anyone in the same boat drop us a PM.

She is coming round for dinner tonight so would be great if I could give her some good news.

Kato33
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 2:08 pm
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Cousin moving to Brisbane!!

Hi Kato33

I'm afraid we're probably a bit too old (35 and 30 me and OH respectively) but we're flying out to Brisbane in Nov and feel exactly the same! Our cunning plan is to join a few groups, hobby-type groups probably, and maybe look out for expats meets too and take it from there. There are plenty of people in the same position and as you've already told her, she's bound to make friends through this site - everyone is so lovely!!

Good luck to her anyway and if she fancies chatting to some oldies then she's more than welcome to say hi
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kato33
Hi all,

My cousin flys out next week to Brisbane and is really worried about not knowing anyone other than the boyfriend.

She is 25 and really wants to meet people preferably over the net - I am afraid I told her about you lot on here - so if you know anyone in the same boat drop us a PM.

She is coming round for dinner tonight so would be great if I could give her some good news.

Kato33
Hiya

Me and OH are moving out on the 16th im 24 and he is 26 - we are from Essex too! So please get her too send me a pm if she wants to chat.

Thanks

Emma
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

Swooty will become famous soon enough

Hi

We are the same, going to Brissie in Jan 2008, we are 28 & 33 (+ 4 & 2), please keep us posted ! !