Wikiposts

court today

Old Sep 29th 2003, 9:30 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default court today

Hi everyone, well it was court today and it didnt go all that well but at least i know that i WILL be going to aussie in around 12-18 weeks and believe me im not very happy about the wait that is...my ex turned up at court and we had to see a welfare officer and she said that he wouldnt get custody of our daughter and it would be in his best interest to give it up but will he NO...he thinks he is bigger and better than a high court judge now and he will get custody....so we have to wait now for a welfare report and a hearing for a high court judge which takes around 12 weeks, so while im waving my husband and 2 kids off tomoz i know that i may well be still here next year, but if it comes to that i will be going to aussie for christmas without a doubt and there is nothing he can do that will stop me having christmas with my family.
Anyway enough for one night im knacked and stressed and not looking forward to tomorrow.
johanne
Old Sep 29th 2003, 10:09 am
Badge

Default Re: court today

Johanne.

I wish you all the best with this.

keep us posted.

Badge