Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

court, kids n prozac...

Wikiposts

court, kids n prozac...

Old Sep 2nd 2003, 9:30 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Watt Dabney
Just thought you folks who had put your thoughts and energy into this post had the right to know you are being held up for ridicule on a rather charming newsgroup called alt.support.childfree on an equally charming thread called 'trainwrecks emigrating' http://www.google.co.nz/groups?dq=&n...dfree&start=25 (not sure if link will work)

This is a place where childfree people by choice rant about what a crap job we are all doing and when they are not doing that they enjoy cutting and pasting news stories about abused children

just had a look too - my good, some of these people are nutters ( thats putting it mildly!!) actually, its funny this link was put on; the other day I was surfing around to see if there were any other expat sites around, and the ones I found seemed very wierd - postings that were full of obscenities, or made no sense! others had loads of postings but no replies!!
what a jolly friendly bunch of expats/expats-to-be we are!!!
scary thought though - if over half the population ( or whatever the stats are) has access to the internet, and presuming most of them actively use chatrooms/discussion forums, there are soom seriously wierd folk out there!! what kind of world have I brought my kids into??
Sorry I digress...
I hopr you all get things sorted out with your exes, it must be a very stressful time for you.
good luck

sue
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 9:36 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by johanne
Hi watt...just had alook at the google stuff and i was ready to post something rather nasty to dear old winnie but decided against it cos the old sow isnt worth my time...but maybe i will change my mind later

Tempting isn't it, but as a parent you would not be welcome. I have never posted as I feel i have better manners than them and do not wish to sink to their level.
These people have deeply disturbing outlook on life and the rights of children to be treated with respect. I know it has opened my eyes to the world of childfree people and now am more wary when I encounter them as they now represent more of a risk of being foe rather than friend to my children.
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Court Case

Originally posted by johanne
Hi kath thanks for your post...it helps knowing that there is others going through the same because you will know what im going through...i started the ball rolling through my solicitor and it as taken awhile because i was waiting for my statement of earnings , etc to come through...i didnt know thouigh that you can start proceedings yourself or i would have done that months ago, anyway will keep you posted on the court stuff and hopefully all will be ok. Good luck with your stuff to, i cant see yours being a problem though with your daughter being 13, she is old enough to know her own mind...take care
johanne

Just a short note to let you know that my ex has now agreed to let Laura go and Im picking up the letter at the weekend (fingers crossed)!!!

Good luck to you and let me know how its going - there is light at the end of the tunnel even if it is the bloody Channel Tunnel!!!

Ill be back on if I dont get the letter though:scared: :scared:

Kath
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 4:04 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: Court Case

Originally posted by Graham & Kath
Just a short note to let you know that my ex has now agreed to let Laura go and Im picking up the letter at the weekend (fingers crossed)!!!

Good luck to you and let me know how its going - there is light at the end of the tunnel even if it is the bloody Channel Tunnel!!!

Ill be back on if I dont get the letter though:scared: :scared:

Kath
Hi kath...glad to hear that he.s signing the papers, i wish mine would do the same...what is it with names, my daughter is called laura as well ( hope your ex wasnt called mark)..as for the channel tunnel i think its bloody longer than that...

keep us posted on how you get on
regards
johanne
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
just had a look too - my good, some of these people are nutters ( thats putting it mildly!!) actually, its funny this link was put on; the other day I was surfing around to see if there were any other expat sites around, and the ones I found seemed very wierd - postings that were full of obscenities, or made no sense! others had loads of postings but no replies!!
what a jolly friendly bunch of expats/expats-to-be we are!!!
scary thought though - if over half the population ( or whatever the stats are) has access to the internet, and presuming most of them actively use chatrooms/discussion forums, there are soom seriously wierd folk out there!! what kind of world have I brought my kids into??
Sorry I digress...
I hopr you all get things sorted out with your exes, it must be a very stressful time for you.
good luck

sue

Took a look at the site it's..... bloody good job that lot dont have kids who would wanna have them for parents.:scared:

Never heard anyone whine so much about buying a present for a kid in Walmart:scared: