Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

courier whanting to open meds?

courier whanting to open meds?

Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all
Question courier whanting to open meds?

Hi, having our meds picked up today by DHL (finally!) , lady at DHL says driver needs the docs to be open so he can check them? Has anyone else experienced this? As i know the docs are'nt meant to be opened until they are at LCU.
Complete panic is beginning to set in are they going to open them and make them void, or just not collect them!!! aaarrggggg:curse:
Any advice from the more rational amongst us?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: courier whanting to open meds?

Our meds were sent by DHL but went straight from the doctors, sorry I can't be more help.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:20 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by black cat
Hi, having our meds picked up today by DHL (finally!) , lady at DHL says driver needs the docs to be open so he can check them? Has anyone else experienced this? As i know the docs are'nt meant to be opened until they are at LCU.
Complete panic is beginning to set in are they going to open them and make them void, or just not collect them!!! aaarrggggg:curse:
Any advice from the more rational amongst us?
Hi

Im sure ive read something similar about this before, try doing a search, mine were sent by the docs so not sure what happened myself, but i do recall someone else talking about this.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:25 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

ok, found this

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426940

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=424875&page=3 - see post 38

dunno if that helps any
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by penky
thanks, the rational side of my brain seems to have turned to mush.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: courier wanting to open meds? update

They have gone!! Dhl picked up yesterday did'nt open thank the lord! Now i can spend the next couple of days tracking them to sydney! Just hope LCU process them quickly- all our co is waiting for
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:16 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Just hope LCU process them quickly- all our co is waiting for
You'll be in for a long wait! As of today, LCU are currently processing medicals received on 12 July. So, it'll be about 2 months before they'll get to yours.

There is a loooong thread in the Immigration forum about the dealys at LCU. Have a look here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...469473&page=36

(Post no 529 has today's LCU message on it.)

Gina
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:17 am
Up Around the Bend

They have gone!! Dhl picked up yesterday did'nt open thank the lord! Now i can spend the next couple of days tracking them to sydney! Just hope LCU process them quickly- all our co is waiting for
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GinaUK
You'll be in for a long wait! As of today, LCU are currently processing medicals received on 12 July. So, it'll be about 2 months before they'll get to yours.

There is a loooong thread in the Immigration forum about the dealys at LCU. Have a look here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...469473&page=36

(Post no 529 has today's LCU message on it.)

Gina
Thanks Gina- keep looking at this thread in the vain hope that its has speeded up! I think i'll join the people who sit and rock!