Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Courier or mail for 47sK send off?

Wikiposts

Courier or mail for 47sK send off?

Old May 6th 2006, 6:19 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Courier or mail for 47sK send off?

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi glad you enjoyed your reccie...where did you go? have you done a thread about it? I love reading those updates and reccie threads.

With the forms, we have already sent off our SK47 and we are still waiting for our police checks to come back (should be here in the next week). Once our visa application has been acknowledged and we have a file number we will send on the police checks. We will then go for our medicals and send them urequested too. I'm hoping this will speed up the process slightly as we are hoping to go on a validation reccie in November. You normallly get 12 months from the date of police checks/meds to validate your visa (6 months for some health issues) so it depends how quick you want to go. some people wait for their meds/police checks to be requested, buying them more time for the actual migration process or to validate....I hope that makes sense .

Best of luck
jackie x
Srry for taking so long to reply to your great post,very helpfull thanks!
Been stuck on shift all day and just got in so once again ..ta very much.
we went to Caloundra on the wonderfull sunshine coast for 3 weeks and then Sydney for a week,which is also fab but not where we want to live. sunshine coast for us!!
Old May 6th 2006, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Default Re: Courier or mail for 47sK send off?

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
not sure which booklet I used....just got info from other peeps on here and most of them only copied the stamped pages and biodata pages if thats any help at all. Cant think why anyone would want copies of blank pages

come on now get it posted off!

jackie x

Sorry Jackie I think I'm loosing my mind, or my vision
I meant to say all stamped pages in the passport, cause I stupidly got another stamp during all of this and need to get it certified again. Booklet 6 3/06 doesn't contain the same checklist as before and only mentions the biodata page which is why I'm confused. I doesn't take much.....