Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Courier or mail for 47sK send off?

Courier or mail for 47sK send off?

Old May 5th 2006, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Smile Courier or mail for 47sK send off?

Which one, is courier better than registered post?
God I hope I have everything, just organising the pages with those tabs, thats all thats left to done..........

Cheers
Old May 5th 2006, 9:17 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Courier or mail for 47sK send off?

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Which one, is courier better than registered post?
God I hope I have everything, just organising the pages with those tabs, thats all thats left to done..........

Cheers

I sent mine with DHL through interparcel.com it cost £26 and I tracked it all the way to Oz.
Old May 5th 2006, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I sent mine with DHL through interparcel.com it cost £26 and I tracked it all the way to Oz.

Did you include a contents page, or just the check list with numbers in right column? I'm sure I'm adding things now that don't even need to be there!
Old May 5th 2006, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Did you include a contents page, or just the check list with numbers in right column? I'm sure I'm adding things now that don't even need to be there!
I included a contents page and the checklist.....overdone it a bit but just wanted to get all the info to them. We also used interparcel to post as you can track it online, if you use reg. post office no way off knowing where it is or when it gets there!!
Old May 5th 2006, 9:26 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't do a contents page as such, but on each of the divider pages I put what documents were in each section and just put the check list on the top.

jackie
Old May 5th 2006, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

I didn't do a contents page as such, but on each of the divider pages I put what documents were in each section and just put the check list on the top.

jackie

Thanks Jackie and John..

In Booklet 6 a few months ago they requested passport photos of each family member even those who are not migrating, also every blank page of passport certified. I paid for the passport pages to be certified and now in this request doesn't appear to be in Booklet 6 anymore ????

Did you send these off?
Old May 5th 2006, 9:38 am
Living the Dream!

Thanks Jackie and John..

In Booklet 6 a few months ago they requested passport photos of each family member even those who are not migrating, also every blank page of passport certified. I paid for the passport pages to be certified and now in this request doesn't appear to be in Booklet 6 anymore ????

Did you send these off?
I don't remember reading that 'blank' pages need to be certified...only the biodata pages and any stamped pages.
Old May 5th 2006, 9:40 am
Living the Dream!

sorry forgot to say...sent 4 passport photos of each member of our family on the application, with their name and date of birth printed on the back. Don't have any family that are not migrating with us so that wasn't applicable to us.

Hope this helps

jackie x
Old May 5th 2006, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

sorry forgot to say...sent 4 passport photos of each member of our family on the application, with their name and date of birth printed on the back. Don't have any family that are not migrating with us so that wasn't applicable to us.

Hope this helps

jackie x

Oh I guess as I'm going without any family members, I do not need to include their photos. Can I ask which booklet you used, as I now have booklet 6 dated 3/06 which doesn't include any of this 'blank pages' business... whereas the previous one did on the booklets lodging an application section.
Just trying to reassure myself before posting this off.
Old May 5th 2006, 10:06 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Hi All,
Just going to start the main app process now after coming back from our reccie on monday!
All looks a bit daunting and I really could do with some advise please ref police checks etc.
I've been to get the forms from the station...so what to do now then?
Do I post the police checks off and wait for them to come back and then post 47sk and other forms all together or are they requested and then sent??
All these forms....
Old May 5th 2006, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Hi All,
Just going to start the main app process now after coming back from our reccie on monday!
All looks a bit daunting and I really could do with some advise please ref police checks etc.
Do I post the police checks off and wait for them to come back and then post 47sk and other forms all together or are they requested and then sent??
All these forms....
Sorry, stopped looking at computer, too engrossed in paperwork :scared: but see you had your question answered.
How was your reccie?
Old May 5th 2006, 11:42 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, stopped looking at computer, too engrossed in paperwork :scared: but see you had your question answered.
How was your reccie?
Just fab,just soooooooo good hard to descirbe really how hard it was to come back here!
Old May 5th 2006, 6:29 pm
Living the Dream!

Oh I guess as I'm going without any family members, I do not need to include their photos. Can I ask which booklet you used, as I now have booklet 6 dated 3/06 which doesn't include any of this 'blank pages' business... whereas the previous one did on the booklets lodging an application section.
Just trying to reassure myself before posting this off.

not sure which booklet I used....just got info from other peeps on here and most of them only copied the stamped pages and biodata pages if thats any help at all. Cant think why anyone would want copies of blank pages

come on now get it posted off!

jackie x
Old May 5th 2006, 6:34 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Hi All,
All these forms....
Hi glad you enjoyed your reccie...where did you go? have you done a thread about it? I love reading those updates and reccie threads.

With the forms, we have already sent off our SK47 and we are still waiting for our police checks to come back (should be here in the next week). Once our visa application has been acknowledged and we have a file number we will send on the police checks. We will then go for our medicals and send them urequested too. I'm hoping this will speed up the process slightly as we are hoping to go on a validation reccie in November. You normallly get 12 months from the date of police checks/meds to validate your visa (6 months for some health issues) so it depends how quick you want to go. some people wait for their meds/police checks to be requested, buying them more time for the actual migration process or to validate....I hope that makes sense .

Best of luck
jackie x
Old May 6th 2006, 10:14 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Must agree with Mrs JFW, Interparcel very good, no probs, there within a week, worth the money.

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.