countdown clock

Old Nov 25th 2003, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

kevt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default countdown clock

Hi all,

Does anyone know where i can get countdown clock software to have on my computer, counting down the months and days to emigrating. Preferably a freebie.

Just want to rub it in with my work mates (not that i am any where near having a date yet).

Kevin
Old Nov 25th 2003, 12:10 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default Re: countdown clock

Originally posted by kevt
Hi all,

Does anyone know where i can get countdown clock software to have on my computer, counting down the months and days to emigrating. Preferably a freebie.

Just want to rub it in with my work mates (not that i am any where near having a date yet).

Kevin
Hi kevin.

try here.. http://www.downloads.com just type in countdown clock in to the search and it lists loads of em.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

kevt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Kevin

I was just told about this one.

http://www.timeleft.info
Old Nov 25th 2003, 1:17 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

I was just told about this one.

http://www.timeleft.info

i had one a while back that sat in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen, but for the life of me, i can't find it! It was a small little thing as well. I'll let you know if it turns up!

Leigh
Old Nov 25th 2003, 5:12 pm
creepycrawlycreepycrawly!

mr2blue is an unknown quantity at this point

I want a couple of clocks for my site that show both UK and Perth time like they have on The Go Matilda site but I'm yet to find any.
The problem is most clocks take the time from your PC so you cant have two.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 6:30 pm
Badge

can always use a link to the site

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

and set it to show Perth time..

Badge