Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The countdown begins

The countdown begins

Old Jan 8th 2008, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold
Default The countdown begins

With Christmas and the New Year over it really does seem as though things are going to move quickly until we fly to Perth in March, and my head is now going into overdrive as to whether it's the right thing to do.

All of the things I'm going to miss are constantly popping up in my head and it's driving me crazy.
  • How much I will miss my parents, who I've always been very close to
  • The ability to pop over to Europe for a weekend at a whim
  • Sitting on a Cornish beach in the cold watching waves crash in, and then going to a pub with a big fire
  • Jumping on the motorbike for a Sunday ride down country lanes
  • Nights out to one of the old London theatres
  • Lots of other stuff!!!

I'm not very good with hot weather, and am seriously worried about how I'll cope with a Perth summer. Plus I think I may struggle getting a job that pays enough for any kind of mortgage, which is what we eventually want.

ARGH!!

Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent a bit.