Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The countdown is on!

The countdown is on!

Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:04 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default The countdown is on!

Well guys/girls. As most/some of you know. The wife was successful in her spouse visa application for Oz. So the flights are booked for 12th October. Will be sad to leave Thailand, but we are moving on. I'm really looking forward to it. More money, living by the beach etc etc. Many positives. But i/we will return some day in the future to live/retire. ChiangMai probably. So wish us luck. As i said its countdown time. 6 weeks on Thursday. Only 5 weeks left of work here. The countdown is on. BTW the wife is stoked and looking forward to it. She is scared also. New country etc etc. All the best folks.

Last edited by Jockstar; Aug 28th 2006 at 9:14 am.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:05 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The countdown is on!

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Well guys/girls. As most/some of you know. The wife was successful in her spouse visa application for Oz. So the flights are booked for 12th October. Will be sad to leave Thailand, but we are moving on. I'm really looking forward to it. More money, living by the beach etc etc. May positives. But i/we will return some day in the future to live/retire. ChiangMai probably. So wish us luck. As i said its countdown time. 6 weeks on Thursday. Only 5 weeks left of work here. The countdown is on. BTW the wife is stoked and looking forward to it. She is scared also. New country etc etc. All the best folks.
Best of luck to you. Have a safe journey and a great life
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:21 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown is on!

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
Best of luck to you. Have a safe journey and a great life

Thank you. I have lived in Oz before. But for the wife. Its an all new experience.