Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Count Down to Oz!

Count Down to Oz!

Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:43 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Count Down to Oz!

Has anyone got some good ideas on things to do before going to Oz. I'm leaving in June time and really need to start considering everything that needs to be done before leaving.

Any lists people have would be great!

Thanks.
Claire
Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Count Down to Oz!

Sell your house, pack your stuff?

Try a search, I'm sure I've seen loads of lists produced on here by everyone for everything!

Hope it goes well for you, you've got 7 months to pack!

Andy.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:31 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

There has definatly been quite a few To Do lists posted on here as I am sure I used one...but cant seem to find it on my hard drive right now. If I find it and no one else had lead you to one on here...I will post it.

Good luck

Hels
Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ht=List+Things
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=info+Part
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ht=List+Things
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:41 am
crashbandicoot

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Has anyone got some good ideas on things to do before going to Oz. I'm leaving in June time and really need to start considering everything that needs to be done before leaving.

Thanks.
Claire
June?! Chill - you've got plenty of time! Relax and have a wine or two.
If you're this uptight then you're going to struggle in Oz! Relax, things will work out for you. Take my word for it.
Simon

Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by claire edwards

Thanks.
Claire
someone has already posted the best threads.
so
good luck and before u know it, it will be june.
good luck

soapy
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:20 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

I like to be organised me! Just want everything tied up before I go, so I don't have to come back for a while. I have lived there before and know how relaxed it is, which is what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the information.
Claire ;-)

Last edited by claire edwards; Nov 18th 2004 at 3:49 pm.