Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Could this be the end of tupperware and tea mornings.

Could this be the end of tupperware and tea mornings.

Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Could this be the end of tupperware and tea mornings.

Well for the lucky residents of queenland anyway.

While looking for surf clubs we found

Clubs UFO

UFO Hotline. Sightings and Abductions Club

Gympie if anyones interested, I think Crestas up this way

PM me if you want the number
Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:15 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Could this be the end of tupperware and tea mornings.

And the Aborigines may have started it

Aboriginal myths incorporate the idea of "sky beings", with the Wandjina being among the most interesting to consider. The Wandjina have been preserved in a fascinating oral tradition and in a large collection of rock paintings scattered throughout the Kimberley region of northern Australia. The paintings have received all manner of interpretations from stylised representations of a pervasive myth system to naive "ancient astronaut" theories.

Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Could this be the end of tupperware and tea mornings.

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
And the Aborigines may have started it

Aboriginal myths incorporate the idea of "sky beings", with the Wandjina being among the most interesting to consider. The Wandjina have been preserved in a fascinating oral tradition and in a large collection of rock paintings scattered throughout the Kimberley region of northern Australia. The paintings have received all manner of interpretations from stylised representations of a pervasive myth system to naive "ancient astronaut" theories.

Possibly however my local video shop has 67 episodes of star trek in stock, leading me to suspect despite the climate anoracks may well be in use in gympie and Noosa.

Crestas not been on the forum lately perhaps he can fill us in, unless hes been abducted by a UFO of course. The trips to the bottle shop may well be just a cover up.