Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

This could be a daft question but I will ask it anyway

This could be a daft question but I will ask it anyway

Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

louise-ni will become famous soon enough
Default This could be a daft question but I will ask it anyway

Hubby has been in the Printing trade for 16 years. He is finally being trained as a Printer which will take approx 2 years.

What I want to know is can you be sponsored and be trained at the same time? I have been looking at job sites and they are always looking for Printers in their first year training.

I hope you all dont think im really dumb to ask this

Louise
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:20 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This could be a daft question but I will ask it anyway

Originally Posted by louise-ni
Hubby has been in the Printing trade for 16 years. He is finally being trained as a Printer which will take approx 2 years.

What I want to know is can you be sponsored and be trained at the same time? I have been looking at job sites and they are always looking for Printers in their first year training.

Louise
louise a question as specific as that requires detailing knowledge of the immigration laws/rules
in this case i would recommend speaking to an agent

try one of the ones that post on here

regards steve
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:27 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Louise
Think the answer is yes... We know someone here in Sydney that isn't properly qualified yet that has obtained sponsorship... They have the Lombard in their corner though so he'd be the source of the definitive answer...

Now if Polly was about she might copy this over to the Immigration forum where George might see it...
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Ive had it posted there I had no joy! Guess George is on holiday!! Wonder were Australians go ...?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:31 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Ive had it posted there I had no joy! Guess George is on holiday!! Wonder were Australians go ...?
Perhaps we're just waking up

You're posts were made between 5-6am. Still a bit early yet!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

How silly of me, I totally forgot about that!!

Guess I was having a blonde moment