Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Cough and Drop Testi I mean Test!!!

The Cough and Drop Testi I mean Test!!!

Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Pink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to all
Red face The Cough and Drop Testi I mean Test!!!

Just got back from having our medicals in Knightsbridge today all was fine and well, but when I finally got to meet up with my Husband he told be that they had a good feel of his nether regions and actually asked him to cough!! I think he was a bit shocked but he was still giggling like a girl when I found him!! Bless!!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:56 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cough and Drop Testi I mean Test!!!

Originally Posted by Pink & Fluffy
Just got back from having our medicals in Knightsbridge today all was fine and well, but when I finally got to meet up with my Husband he told be that they had a good feel of his nether regions and actually asked him to cough!! I think he was a bit shocked but he was still giggling like a girl when I found him!! Bless!!

arh but was it a big COUGH
or a little cough
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:56 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Guess it depends on who did the test
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:04 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
arh but was it a big COUGH
or a little cough
I might of guessed that comment would come from you !!!!!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:10 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stutess
I might of guessed that comment would come from you !!!!!
me
me
i`m innocent

innocent i tell you
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:15 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
me
me
i`m innocent

innocent i tell you
yeh right
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:16 pm
flirt

did hubby's nether regions get the all clear then?
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice

we are going to knightsbridge next friday, what else did they do??
i have just informed derek
i never knew that happened!!

thanks
kate.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:32 pm
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

I read in The Times on Saturday that the cough test isn't just to have a quick grope of the danglies, but apparently it enables the doctor to tell if the patient has a hernia!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:35 pm
flirt

Originally Posted by russmcp
I read in The Times on Saturday that the cough test isn't just to have a quick grope of the danglies, but apparently it enables the doctor to tell if the patient has a hernia!
see ya learn something every day, I never knew that. well I'm not a bloke but still
Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of

were off to knightsbridge on friday ,now i have really got something to look forward to.
peter
Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:43 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

LOL we went to huddersfield and the lady doctor asked me if i "checked myself" ohhh regularly i said lol still disappointed i never got to give her a big cough
although i did have to do it for the army many many moons ago lol just not the same when a man does it to you :scared:
Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by russmcp
Thanks I had wondered what the whole coughing thing was for LOL. I have learnt my new thing for today.

Kate
Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:55 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

On the way into the meds, I met a bloke from work who was having his meds for New Zealand immigration. All I could think about during the cough and drop test was that this doctor had my mates balls in his hands too about 10 minutes ago. Yuck.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Pink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to all
Red face Re: The Cough and Drop Testi I mean Test!!!

Originally Posted by kateandderek
we are going to knightsbridge next friday, what else did they do??
i have just informed derek
i never knew that happened!!

thanks
kate.
Bless him Husband is feeling a bit cheap and dirty at the moment!

For him: it was height and weight, blood pressure, reflexes, sight test, listen to chest and heart, cough and drop, blood test, urine test and x-ray.

For me: height and weight, listened to chest and heart, sight test, blood pressure, abdomen check, reflexes, blood test, spine alignment, urine test and x-ray. All was done while I was wearing a gown, (just keep knickers on, you have to remove bra for the x-ray) so I didn't have to expose anything except my back as he was checking my spine.

Children (age 2 and 3) Sight test for 3 year old, heart and chest, abdomen, reflexes and spine alignment.

All doctors, receptionists etc were really nice and helpful, they have said that the results should be with the LCU by Friday week.

It was all quite painless, I am glad I invested in matching underwear!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.