Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

This cottonwool ball is deff a new fashion item!!!!!!

This cottonwool ball is deff a new fashion item!!!!!!

Old Feb 20th 2004, 9:29 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Talking This cottonwool ball is deff a new fashion item!!!!!!

Well guys......... been to shrewsbury for the bloods today......

All went well........ then we did Pizza Hut, followed by a trudge around the shops.

Took a few snaps if anyone interested.......lol

All ready now for the Meds on the 3rd March......

love boomie
xxxxx xxxxx
Old Feb 21st 2004, 7:49 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: This cottonwool ball is deff a new fashion item!!!!!!

Originally posted by Boomie

All went well........ then we did Pizza Hut, followed by a trudge around the shops.

love boomie
xxxxx xxxxx
Prefer pepperoni on my pizza. Those cotton wool balls are a bit hard to swallow!

Steve.
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:19 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Prefer pepperoni on my pizza. Those cotton wool balls are a bit hard to swallow!

Steve.

Know what you mean steve....... i love pepperoni too....

but i know where ure cumin from with the balls!

love boomie
xx
Old Feb 21st 2004, 9:42 am
earlswood

Know what you mean steve....... i love pepperoni too....

but i know where ure cumin from with the balls!

love boomie
xx
I came out with 4 balls

Old Feb 21st 2004, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

love boomie
xxxxx xxxxx
Thanks for your text's mate, was really worried about you!
good luck with the viewings tomorrow, chat soon,
love and hugs
rach xxxxx
Old Feb 21st 2004, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by earlswood
I came out with 4 balls

Did you go in with 2? If so, i'd be slightly worried about coming out with four...did the doc squeeze them a tad too tight?!
Old Feb 21st 2004, 7:24 pm

Originally posted by steandleigh
Did you go in with 2? If so, i'd be slightly worried about coming out with four...did the doc squeeze them a tad too tight?!

PMSL........

Love Boomie
xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 21st 2004, 7:53 pm

Default well........

does anyone want to see these pix........

before i log off for ma tea????????

Love Boomie
xxx

Old Feb 21st 2004, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: well........

does anyone want to see these pix........

before i log off for ma tea????????

Love Boomie
xxx

I WANT TO SEE YOUR PICS!!!!
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:03 pm

Default First....... Andy!!!!!!!

You wanna see more??????

Love Boomie
xxx xxx
Attached Thumbnails This cottonwool ball is deff a new fashion item!!!!!!-dscn1103.jpg  
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: First....... Andy!!!!!!!

You wanna see more??????

Love Boomie
xxx xxx

omg! andy squeamish then?!?!? he looks a bit peeky mate! where you and lauren then???? wanna see some more...please x
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:09 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

poor Andy.....
at least he didnt do what I did a couple of months ago when I was being stabbed repeatedly by Occ Health and pass out.
'youre a nurse' they kept telling me as I came round.......does that mean I should like being stabbed by inept people?????
poor bloke...bet it hurt him more than anyone else and the pain lasted for days..!!!!!????
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:31 pm

Default hehe

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
poor Andy.....
at least he didnt do what I did a couple of months ago when I was being stabbed repeatedly by Occ Health and pass out.
'youre a nurse' they kept telling me as I came round.......does that mean I should like being stabbed by inept people?????
poor bloke...bet it hurt him more than anyone else and the pain lasted for days..!!!!!????

He drove home with his arm hanging by the hand brake.......

he ses hes had a reation......lol

love boomie
xx xx
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: hehe

He drove home with his arm hanging by the hand brake.......

he ses hes had a reation......lol

love boomie
xx xx
lol!
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:36 pm

Default This is Lauren........

I told her to take the pic of her dad........ whilst i was sorting out the forms.........

This seemed to cause a problem........ as you will see......lol

Well the needle was like a knitting needle.....I dunno!!!!!

Love Boomie
xx xx
Attached Thumbnails This cottonwool ball is deff a new fashion item!!!!!!-dscn1104.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.