Costco

Old Sep 23rd 2010, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Budawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Costco

Here's some good news for the long suffering ozzie consumer. By the way, has anyone noticed Coles and Woolies slashing shelf prices?

http://www.smh.com.au/business/costc...923-15osr.html
Old Sep 24th 2010, 10:40 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Costco

Originally Posted by Budawang
By the way, has anyone noticed Coles and Woolies slashing shelf prices?
Everywhere there is an ALDI, those two have been cutting prices to compete, and with ALDI now having over 200 Australian stores, in just under 10 years, I am sure it is having an effect.

Still not cutting enough to compete though

Old Sep 25th 2010, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of
Default Re: Costco

I joined Costco just after they opened, went once and realised how far it was and that they charged for parking and never went back.

In their support, after about ten months they emailed to ask if I wanted to renew and I asked about the terms of the full refund they offer.

I received a cheque within a week for the full $60.

Costco was fun to look round but too far to be of value to us but I think it's great that if you do join and find it's not for you, that you will get your refund.