British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Cost of Flights to Perth for reccie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/cost-flights-perth-reccie-295623/)

numbers Apr 10th 2005 5:56 pm

Cost of Flights to Perth for reccie

HI, can anybody help. As you all know theres 1000's of websites out there offering very cheap flights to Perth, but when you drill down, its way above the cost advertised. Basically were going to Perth for a Reccie in Oct, and so far the cheapest return flight I can get is £676 each inc Tax. Ive seen so many offers saying around £450. This is very frustrating :mad: . So has anybody found a cheap flight to Perth, please let me know. Many Thanks Tony

chr1sarter Apr 10th 2005 6:06 pm

Re: Cost of Flights to Perth for reccie

Originally Posted by tonyclark
HI, can anybody help. As you all know theres 1000's of websites out there offering very cheap flights to Perth, but when you drill down, its way above the cost advertised. Basically were going to Perth for a Reccie in Oct, and so far the cheapest return flight I can get is £676 each inc Tax. Ive seen so many offers saying around £450. This is very frustrating :mad: . So has anybody found a cheap flight to Perth, please let me know. Many Thanks Tony

Tony,
Found the best price for our tickets, was with Singapore airlines direct. Log on and give them a go.

kevinbloomfield Apr 10th 2005 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
Tony,
Found the best price for our tickets, was with Singapore airlines direct. Log on and give them a go.

I was just going to say this!!
They are cheaper if you book online as well, def the cheapest I have found and they have good reputation

Carruss Apr 10th 2005 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by tonyclark

I looked at some prices from Quantas too for three weeks in August and got a price of £3000 for 2 adults and 3 children.

We thought this was not too bad and wife likes the idea of Quantas.......I wonder why (not going to type it as I do not want to jinx them) ! ! !

R.

baggie Apr 10th 2005 7:48 pm

we booked ours through e-bookers flying with emirates we got 2 adults and 2 children 1650 gbp.seemed a bargain to me...

oh yeah we go this friday yyyiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :beer:

Stormz Apr 10th 2005 7:49 pm

www.austravel.co.uk

Have a look on there for Brittannia charter flights... they have always been the cheapest in our experience.

Otherwise try www.traveljungle.co.uk or ring Malaysian or Singapore Air direct.

numbers Apr 10th 2005 11:59 pm

Thanks Guys, will try these and let you know :)