Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Corridor Cricket

Corridor Cricket

Old Nov 1st 2004, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future
Default Corridor Cricket

I know the Aussies are good at cricket, but maybe someone here can get on the leader board? My best is 4 jobareenos (15m)

Your country needs you !

http://www.jobrepublic.com.au/main/newgame.aspx
Old Nov 1st 2004, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Corridor Cricket

Originally Posted by Jimbo9
I know the Aussies are good at cricket, but maybe someone here can get on the leader board? My best is 4 jobareenos (15m)

Your country needs you !

Edo Brandes beat the Aussies to the 'best sledge' title though! I won't play this to give you guys/gals a chance to get on the leader board.

OzTennis
Old Nov 1st 2004, 1:42 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Your country needs you !

15 Jobareenos, 31.9m.

Nice way of promoting a new site. I'd like to meet the high scorers

Last edited by Deadmeat; Nov 1st 2004 at 1:48 pm.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
15 Jobareenos, 31.9m ... the timing for 64m is beyond me though ...

I doff my cap..... well played
Old Nov 1st 2004, 1:50 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

I doff my cap..... well played
Nah, just lucky timing ... I watched the height of the ball above the "skirting board", that was all
Old Nov 1st 2004, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, just lucky timing ... I watched the height of the ball above the "skirting board", that was all
Nothing to do with this thread but that's an early pic of Pete Green isn't it? Man of the world is such a brilliant song and Green's guitar work on this is epic. Pity about what he did to himself and what he became though. 'Let me tell you about my life, they say I'm a man of the world .......etc"

OzTennis
Old Nov 1st 2004, 2:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Nothing to do with this thread but that's an early pic of Pete Green isn't it? Man of the world is such a brilliant song and Green's guitar work on this is epic. Pity about what he did to himself and what he became though. 'Let me tell you about my life, they say I'm a man of the world .......etc"

OzTennis
I'm not arguing with any of that ... he's on the comeback trail (and gigging with The Splinter Group) - pretty good in patches but not as consistently great as he was.

"Need Your Love So Bad" is also a stand-out track from the Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac era.

A tasteful, understated and totally sublime guitarist.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm not arguing with any of that ... he's on the comeback trail (and gigging with The Splinter Group) - pretty good in patches but not as consistently great as he was.

"Need Your Love So Bad" is also a stand-out track from the Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac era.

A tasteful, understated and totally sublime guitarist.
Albert Ross (aka Albatross) was another classic. You can just imagine those sea-birds wheeling as you listen to it. Oh Well! is another favourite.

OzTennis
Old Nov 1st 2004, 2:35 pm
Account Closed

Albert Ross (aka Albatross) was another classic. You can just imagine those sea-birds wheeling as you listen to it. Oh Well! is another favourite.

OzTennis
The Green Manalishi too ... the "BBC Sessions" double album is well worth checking out if you like that sort of stuff:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...303119-3574223
Old Nov 1st 2004, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzTennis
Showing my ignorance, but are you talking about the batsman or the bowler?

(fluked a 32.47m, never to be repeated)

Jim
Old Nov 1st 2004, 4:08 pm
Account Closed

Showing my ignorance, but are you talking about the batsman or the bowler?

(fluked a 32.47m, never to be repeated)

Jim
The axeman

Can't improve on my score ... I see all the top 10 scores are exact "meter" distances ... I smell a rat, that's my excuse anyway
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:27 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Just got 35.15m ....was getting like 13- 15 m and thought that 64 m on the ladder was a crock... now if only i can double that hit.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Siren
Just got 35.15m ....was getting like 13- 15 m and thought that 64 m on the ladder was a crock... now if only i can double that hit.
I'm putting money on a "viral marketing scam"