Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Coomera waters schools - goldcoast

Coomera waters schools - goldcoast

Old Feb 24th 2013, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

boxer1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Coomera waters schools - goldcoast

Hi me and my wife and 2 kids almost 5 and 7 are moving to coomera waters, Gold Coast in mid April and was wondering if anyone could give us some advice on local schools so we can send a few emails in advance. Many thanks

Andy
Old Feb 26th 2013, 9:14 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coomera waters schools - goldcoast

Originally Posted by boxer1982
Hi me and my wife and 2 kids almost 5 and 7 are moving to coomera waters, Gold Coast in mid April and was wondering if anyone could give us some advice on local schools so we can send a few emails in advance. Many thanks

Andy
Can't advise you on which ones to try, but have a look at this list (ignore the obviously non-educational ones like the spa and beauty) http://www.truelocal.com.au/find/sch...coast/coomera/

Last edited by The Bloke; Feb 26th 2013 at 9:16 am.
Old Mar 4th 2013, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

mavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Coomera waters schools - goldcoast

Coomer Rivers is an excellent state school and you will be in the catchment for that. Otherwise Saint Stephens (private). Not sure I'd be happy with any of the others...but that's just my opinion from my kids point of view.