Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Coolum Beach anyone ??

Coolum Beach anyone ??

Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

deanandkim is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Coolum Beach anyone ??

Hi, my Hubby and I are new to the scene and arrived on the coast a month ago from London with our dog Jasper.

We know absolutely no-one and would love to meet new people which are in the area. We are in our 30's.
My hubby - Dean, works in Nigeria and so girlie meetups are just as good as he will leave me here all alone for 2 months at a time with just the dog for a company....and great company he is but a gossip and glass of wine is pretty great also.

Dog walkers also would be great, to get some exercise in too.

Cheers Kim
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:11 am
Just Joined

laudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Coolum Beach anyone ??

Hi we too have just moved here -3 weeks ago! We are currently renting in Peregian Springs as there was no rentals anywhere- cant believe how limited the rentals are! Anyway im 32 and Damian is 38 and we have Louis who is 11 and is currently going to Coolum school. We plan on living in Yarumba/coolum and may only be here renting for a few months. Coolum is great, well anyway on the sunnt coast is -such a beautiful place to be-were so lucky!

get in touch ok
x