Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Coolangatta/Tweed Heads

Coolangatta/Tweed Heads

Old Oct 25th 2007, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of
Default Coolangatta/Tweed Heads

Are there any Expats living near us? We've been in Aus 7 months and have hit 'The Wall'. Well I have girls (8 & 11) are doing well at school, infact they are flying but when they get home the other kids on the street wont play with them so I suppose they're fed up too. Add to that my OHs job description seems to change every month it doesn't help ya ta feel settled does it? We've seen the Meet on the gold coast, but we're actually busy that night and wondered if anyone lived locally?

Thats if you want to meet some 'whinging poms' We aren't that bad, just bloody fed up at the moment.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:54 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coolangatta/Tweed Heads

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Are there any Expats living near us? We've been in Aus 7 months and have hit 'The Wall'. Well I have girls (8 & 11) are doing well at school, infact they are flying but when they get home the other kids on the street wont play with them so I suppose they're fed up too. Add to that my OHs job description seems to change every month it doesn't help ya ta feel settled does it? We've seen the Meet on the gold coast, but we're actually busy that night and wondered if anyone lived locally?

Thats if you want to meet some 'whinging poms' We aren't that bad, just bloody fed up at the moment.

theres a few down your way. just keep posting on this thread, someone will notice it sometime
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Coolangatta/Tweed Heads

Thanks for the encouragement Soapy, seem to have had plenty read the post but I think I've put 'em off! This week has been better, The Wall has turned into A Fence and we can just about see over it now Glad to read that the meet went well, hopefully we'll make it for the next one.

Originally Posted by soapy
theres a few down your way. just keep posting on this thread, someone will notice it sometime