Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

convert ounce into gramms.help please

convert ounce into gramms.help please

Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:18 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default convert ounce into gramms.help please

can you lot help me out please,i have put a gold necklace on ebay and in the advert its down as 9ct gold bevelled edge curb chain 5 ounce but everyone wants to know what that converts to in gramms and before you all tell me this has nothing to do with australia it is for me coz the money will be going towards our visa trip in january.thank you everyone jonni boy
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: convert ounce into gramms.help please

Originally posted by jonni boy
can you lot help me out please,i have put a gold necklace on ebay and in the advert its down as 9ct gold bevelled edge curb chain 5 ounce but everyone wants to know what that converts to in gramms and before you all tell me this has nothing to do with australia it is for me coz the money will be going towards our visa trip in january.thank you everyone jonni boy
25grams to an ounce (or thereabouts)...so about 125g
hope you get a good price for it!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough

try this, i use it at work to convert various things
http://www.convertit.com/Go/ConvertIt/
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:25 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

put reserve on it so if i dont i will just keep the bloody thing,cant stand it cant sleep in it because its to heavy and makes you look like a bad boy gangster
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:33 pm
paradigm

24.4 G's to the ounce.

Old Jun 17th 2004, 9:09 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by paradigm
24.4 G's to the ounce.
Only 6.19 posts a day. Thats crap mate

You need another 200 a day for the next month mate
Old Jun 17th 2004, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

Gabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really nice

I am surprised at the various values given here for an ounce in grams, however none of them is correct.
I know it for sure, it is 28.35 grams per 1 ounce.

Gabriel
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:03 pm
paradigm

Originally posted by Gabriel
I am surprised at the various values given here for an ounce in grams, however none of them is correct.
I know it for sure, it is 28.35 grams per 1 ounce.

Gabriel
rounded up to the nearest decimal place.

Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:05 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by paradigm
rounded up to the nearest decimal place.

Bit picy for a newbie

Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:06 pm
paradigm

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Bit picy for a newbie

I have been lurking for a while.

Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

Mako is an unknown quantity at this point

141.75g
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:07 pm
paradigm

Originally posted by Mako
141.75g
rounded up to 142.

Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:28 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Are you talking about Troy Ounces, or Imperial Ounces? Gold is measured in Troy Ounces.

1 Troy Ounce = 31.1034768 grams
1 Imperial Ounce = 28.35 grams
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:43 pm
sunny coast

Originally posted by downunderpom
Are you talking about Troy Ounces, or Imperial Ounces? Gold is measured in Troy Ounces.

1 Troy Ounce = 31.1034768 grams
1 Imperial Ounce = 28.35 grams
hello friend is that true about the troy ounce and the imperial ounce.cheers jonni boy
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:46 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

hello friend is that true about the troy ounce and the imperial ounce.cheers jonni boy
Is which bit true? that gold is measured in Troy Ounces (yes) or that 1 Troy Ounce = 31.1034768 grams? (Well, try typing "convert troy ounce to grams" in Google and see what the first answer is.... ) Then repeat for Imperial Ounces. :lecture:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.