Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Contracts exchanged............

Contracts exchanged............

Old Oct 7th 2004, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Smile Contracts exchanged............

Hi I have not posted here for a while as things had come to a standstill with my house sale, well yesterday I signed the contract to sell the house. The completion date will be when the work that the buyers want done is finished. The builder has given me a date of the 11th of october to start the work. So I am hoping, that he doesn't let me down.

We are now looking for somewhere to rent. We will have to sign a 6 month contract so it looks like it will be March when we are moving to Brissie. But that will mean that we aill be able to get some money together to buy the tickets lol.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 4:28 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Contracts exchanged............

Originally Posted by KatieStar
Hi I have not posted here for a while as things had come to a standstill with my house sale, well yesterday I signed the contract to sell the house. The completion date will be when the work that the buyers want done is finished. The builder has given me a date of the 11th of october to start the work. So I am hoping, that he doesn't let me down.

We are now looking for somewhere to rent. We will have to sign a 6 month contract so it looks like it will be March when we are moving to Brissie. But that will mean that we aill be able to get some money together to buy the tickets lol.
Fab news Katie, especially the way the market is at the moment. Fingers crossed that the builders start on time.
Sarah
Old Oct 7th 2004, 4:37 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Thats great news Katie, well done and good luck.

Julia
Old Oct 7th 2004, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Sarah - thanks for your reply. I went to university in Newport and had a great time there. I hope you get your visas soon.

Julia - thanks also. I still have my fingers crossed for your house selling.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 6:26 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Katie , its been allot of messing about for you,looks like your lucks changin at long last! i hope so
Good luck ,wishing all goes smoothly x
Donna.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for your reply Donna. I really hope things will start to go right now. I am nervous about getting my hopes up too much though as we have been set back in the past.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 6:54 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply Donna. I really hope things will start to go right now. I am nervous about getting my hopes up too much though as we have been set back in the past.

Know exactly how you feel x
Donna.