Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Contraband in NZ ?

Contraband in NZ ?

Old Jan 15th 2005, 11:23 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Contraband in NZ ?

Greetings all,

We are in the process of making plans to move over to NZ and have our home on the market. I would appreciate some advice re contraband in NZ, not the obvious things but more like we heard that you are not allowed to bring in used golf clubs.

Is there somewhere we can get a list of details on this. Did have a look at the NZIS site but didn’t come up with what we are looking for. There again I have only had one coffee today.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Campbell.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Contraband in NZ ?

Try bringing in 400 cartons of Bisto Gravy Granules !!
You'll make a fortune seeling them on the black market to British expats.

Speak to your shipping company, they should be able to give you the advice.

Where in NZ are you thinking of?

Gill
Old Jan 16th 2005, 4:18 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Contraband in NZ ?

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
You'll make a fortune seeling them on the black market to British expats.

Gill
Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
You'll make a fortune selling them on the black market to British expats.

Gill
Thanks for that Gill,

Interesting ! Not quite what I was looking for.

Why do you say “the black market�?

We are heading to Auckland initially as most of the work is there. We are preparing the list of things to sell and that is why we are trying to find-out the certain items they (NZ customs) don’t let in.

I see you folks are ex UK now in NZ. Where about are you and are you enjoying it?

Thanks again & I will get back to you on the Bisto thing.

Warm regards and good luck in NZ.

Campbell