Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Continuous Call (2gb Rugby League)

Continuous Call (2gb Rugby League)

Old May 5th 2004, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough
Default Continuous Call (2gb Rugby League)

I know I'm probably posting to a minority interest here (possibly a minority of1), but I was just wondering in the light of the tragic death this week of Peter Frilingos - Chief Rugby League Writer for the Daily Tele, whether the continuous call will be broadcast this weekend?

I've no idea if any of you out there listen to the show at all, though for those in England about to launch themselves at rugby league mad NSW/QLD you might want to give it a try.

Essentially 4 League obsessed middle aged/old fellas gibber away for 6 hours every Sat/Sun between noon and 6. Its really very good radio and often very funny. You can get it on the net on 2gb.com (.au?). Its worth a listen.

One of them died at work this week, which bizarrely has left me a little sad, as I'd never met the fella, though the radio shows have entertained me through many an afternoons chores around the house.