Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

contaner insurance help going monday

contaner insurance help going monday

Old Oct 20th 2006, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Default contaner insurance help going monday

what is the name of the company :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared: help brain gone
Old Oct 20th 2006, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

private benjamin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: contaner insurance help going monday

Letton Percival - spoke to a chap yesterday Brian Norton - really nice and very helpful - sorry can't find number straight away but google them and its there!!!!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Wink Re: contaner insurance help going monday

Originally Posted by private benjamin
Letton Percival - spoke to a chap yesterday Brian Norton - really nice and very helpful - sorry can't find number straight away but google them and its there!!!!

Here it is 0151 236 4568
Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Here it is 0151 236 4568

thanks for that just done that last thing toooo sorry just got to book the flights silly me , o and clean the carpets o and go to mother in laws :scared:worst job of the day thanks again for your help CB
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by charlie brown
thanks for that just done that last thing toooo sorry just got to book the flights silly me , o and clean the carpets o and go to mother in laws :scared:worst job of the day thanks again for your help CB

We've got the packers booked for 7th November I finish work next Friday so the cleaning starts then!!! I've still got to open an Oz bank account (thought you could do it on line - have looked at the last thread about Hifix and registered have set up an ozforex account - need to sell the car...etc etc the list goes on oh yer book flights but haven't decided where we are actually going to go - was in Perth about 6 weeks ago and loved it but other half wants to look in Adelaide first before settling so stressed is not the right word.

Anyway where are you going and when do you fly out????
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

We've got the packers booked for 7th November I finish work next Friday so the cleaning starts then!!! I've still got to open an Oz bank account (thought you could do it on line - have looked at the last thread about Hifix and registered have set up an ozforex account - need to sell the car...etc etc the list goes on oh yer book flights but haven't decided where we are actually going to go - was in Perth about 6 weeks ago and loved it but other half wants to look in Adelaide first before settling so stressed is not the right word.

Anyway where are you going and when do you fly out????

my brother is selling the cars hubby leaves work today:scared: we could not decide so are flying to Sydney buying camper and touring first all this with a 7 year old must not forget to pick him up from school his last day as well
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by charlie brown
my brother is selling the cars hubby leaves work today:scared: we could not decide so are flying to Sydney buying camper and touring first all this with a 7 year old must not forget to pick him up from school his last day as well

Ooohhhh same as us (well nearly) I still fancy buying a camper van and being a gypsey but hubby gets itchy feet when he's not working (SAD person that he is ) anyway we have already toured the Gold coast and loved it, then we had a reccie to Perth (as mentioned ) and now we're heading to Adelaide - you'll love it the camp sites are fab so clean and every one is really friendly - happy flying and have a wonderful tour!!!