Reload this Page >

Container sharing...

Container sharing...

Old Jul 15th 2005, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

gavin_uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Container sharing...

Hi all

If there is anyone out there shipping a container to Melbourne any time between now and November I would be happy to pay to throw in a couple of boxes containing clothes and electrical goods.

I have had some quotes from a couple of small load shippers but thought I would see if anyone was interested before I book anything.

Many thanks

Gavin.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:17 pm
Bring me SUNSHINE!

emmieshaw19 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Container sharing...

Originally Posted by gavin_uk
Hi all

If there is anyone out there shipping a container to Melbourne any time between now and November I would be happy to pay to throw in a couple of boxes containing clothes and electrical goods.

I have had some quotes from a couple of small load shippers but thought I would see if anyone was interested before I book anything.

Many thanks

Gavin.
Hi Gavin,
Unfortunately we aren't at that milestone yet but I am looking for advice on how much you have been quoted if you don't mind me asking? I have heard that it depends on what you take. I have also heard that PSS are good. What will you be taking? We're not sure what to take, we've been told to take everything we can but I don't want to take our bedroom furniture as it's about had it! Apart from that we're not sure. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanx and good luck!
Old Jul 16th 2005, 9:25 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Re: Container sharing...

Originally Posted by gavin_uk
Hi all

Many thanks

Gavin.
Hiya we are off to sydney so not much help to you i am afraid but what have you been quoted i have had a quote for 16 cubic m2 for £2800 which covers everything from the packing in the uk to transferring stuff to our sydney address don't know how this compares to what others have been quoted.

Kind regards
Poshrice