Contacts

Old May 31st 2005, 12:41 pm
Hungry for advice/info

Fatal_Shore_bound is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Contacts

Hello all,

I am currently applying for emigration to Oz and am looking to make contacts with anyone who is emigrating early next year(or has emigrated) to either Sydney or Melbourne is around my age (32) and who wants to share experiences and advice.

It would be great to get to know some people before I head out, especially keen to hear from anyone who has gone out on their own. Made contact with a couple of people who have been excellent help and will keep in contact.

Interests - Cycling, general keep fit, football (Liverpool), all sports though, good beer , better wine and excellent food.

Cheerszen
Wayne
Old May 31st 2005, 5:24 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Contacts

Originally Posted by Fatal_Shore_bound
Hello all,

I am currently applying for emigration to Oz and am looking to make contacts with anyone who is emigrating early next year(or has emigrated) to either Sydney or Melbourne is around my age (32) and who wants to share experiences and advice.

It would be great to get to know some people before I head out, especially keen to hear from anyone who has gone out on their own. Made contact with a couple of people who have been excellent help and will keep in contact.

Interests - Cycling, general keep fit, football (Liverpool), all sports though, good beer , better wine and excellent food.

Cheerszen
Wayne
Hi Wayne,
Not going on my own but there was a thread recently about this, can't think who started it but try a search on here and you should come up with something.
Good luck
Sarah
Old May 31st 2005, 5:54 pm
Merlot

football (Liverpool)
OK Wayne, this is not the way to win friends and influence people!!! Bad choice of team for a start

Ozzie wake up in a few hours so you should get more replies.

Good luck with your trip, Sydney is great.
M

Old May 31st 2005, 11:16 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Seen as it's now morning in Sydney, bump!

Hi Wayne,

Patrick and I arrived here about two months ago. Whatadaya wanna know??

Nichola

Hello all,

Cheerszen
Wayne